PDA

View Full Version : Newbie from Savannah

JAKE THE SNAKE
07-30-2018, 04:20 PM
New to this forum, shout out from Savannah... Anybody here from SAV??

plumcrazy
08-01-2018, 05:04 AM
not savannah but the next big city up the coast from you (charleston)

JAKE THE SNAKE
08-02-2018, 11:32 AM
Just got mine licensed and tagged today, let me know if there's any runs going on in the area. I could run up to Charleston and join you guys...

No hemi
08-24-2018, 09:32 AM
THere's a C&C in Charleston ( Mt Pleasant) every Saturday, I'm IN MB, I can't go this Saturday but i'll be going to the Charleston one pretty soon.

Szeszko02GTSGA
08-27-2018, 01:04 PM
Hi Jake,

Welcome to the viper family!!

I'm the VP and events coordinator for the viper club of GA. We have lots if events going on but unfortunately your 5 hours away. Be sure to check out www.theviperclubofga.com calendar in case you make a trip to Atlanta. Join our club! There was a Caffeine and Octane at the Beach, Jekyll Island that's close to you.

Chris Szeszko

JAKE THE SNAKE
08-31-2018, 09:48 AM
THere's a C&C in Charleston ( Mt Pleasant) every Saturday, I'm IN MB, I can't go this Saturday but i'll be going to the Charleston one pretty soon.

Hoping to make it to one of these in the future..

JAKE THE SNAKE
08-31-2018, 09:52 AM
Hi Jake,

Welcome to the viper family!!

I'm the VP and events coordinator for the viper club of GA. We have lots if events going on but unfortunately your 5 hours away. Be sure to check out www.theviperclubofga.com calendar in case you make a trip to Atlanta. Join our club! There was a Caffeine and Octane at the Beach, Jekyll Island that's close to you.

Chris Szeszko

Thank you Chris, I will check out the site. I will be joining the VOA and hoping to get to meet some Georgia folks in the near future!
I will try to make it out to Atlanta one of these days (if and when I'll be brave enough to drive that far in the Viper)..

~ Lito

Szeszko02GTSGA
09-04-2018, 03:35 PM
I drove mine to Detroit last year for the 25th CAAP anniversary and final plant tour. Rained most of the way up and that was some scary crap. Nothing like skiing over the bridges. I also drove to Jekyll Island couple years ago, not as bad. Just think of all those open stretches of I 26 you can open her up on.