PDA

View Full Version : Vipers at the Beach August 10th 12th

Brian GTS
07-08-2018, 01:50 PM

This event has evolved into one of our annual traditions! Everyone needs an excuse to visit the beach, so this is it! Once again, we’ll enjoy some R&R on the sandy beaches of South Carolina, dine at some great restaurants, and hang out with our Viper friends. Discounted group hotel accommodations will be available for Friday and Saturday night.

Please book your room no later than July 11th!!!

Covered and secured parking will be on the first level behind the main desk so the hotel staff can keep a close eye on the cars. Parking spaces will be reserved for our cars once we have a final count of those attending.

Below is the hotel information which must be booked by July 11, 2018 in order to receive the group rate! Book now and REPLY to let us know if you plan to attend so we can make certain you have a parking space reserved!

MAKING RESERVATIONS
Select your preferred room type from below and call 877-798–4074 (Option 2).

Please let the representative know that you are calling to book a room under the Group Block with Reservation # 2400429. You will need a credit card to pay the required deposit to reserve your individual room (you also have the option to pay in full) or send a check or money order within 10 days. The remaining balance will be due at Check In. (We accept: American Express, MasterCard, Visa, and Discover). You will need to bring the credit card used with a photo id with you when you arrive.

Or, Book Online using the link below:
http://www.reseze.net/cassets/1452/servlet/reseze.html?hotelId=1452&groupId=2400429

Arrival: August 10, 2018
Check-In: 4:00PM

Departure: August 12, 2018
Check-Out: 11:00AM

**Group rates good for three days before and after group block !**

ROOM OPTIONS & PRICING

Efficiency Oceanfront Hotel Rooms - $161/night + tax & fees– Two night Deposit required $207.87
Oceanfront, 2 Queen Beds, full bath, kitchenette, microwave, 1 TV, & private balcony

Standard Oceanfront Hotel Rooms - $149/night + tax & fees– Two night Deposit required $192.37
Oceanfront, 2 Queen Beds or 1 King, full bath, mini fridge, 1 TV, & private balcony

Standard Ocean View Hotel Rooms - $147/night + tax & fees– Two night Deposit required $189.79
Ocean view, 2 Queen Beds, full bath, mini fridge, 1 TV, & private balcony

PLEASE POST UP IF YOU PLAN TO ATTEND!

Vipergeo
07-08-2018, 03:51 PM
Dinner George and Michelle Nilsen

billp
07-09-2018, 10:44 AM
Bill & Elaine booked for Friday & Sat (10-12).

Iridelow
07-11-2018, 08:26 AM
My wife and I will be at the event, but we live in Myrtle Berach so we will not be staying at the hotel. Please make sure we are marked down for dinner. Thanks.
Kevin Duke

No hemi
07-22-2018, 08:01 AM
I’ll be there,maybe with a friend,no hotel booking since I live inMB now.

busterbrown
07-22-2018, 04:09 PM
2 for dinner - Fred

FVNCViper
08-04-2018, 08:32 PM
Had a heck of a time getting forum to work but Trish and I will be there.

Mreeves
08-04-2018, 08:43 PM
Mike and Terri.
Is itinerary out yet?

FVNCViper
08-06-2018, 02:33 PM
Brian will be posting the plan for our Myrtle Beach invasion.

Brian GTS
08-07-2018, 09:08 AM
Sorry guys, I had an unexpected trip to Indiana for a week! The summer is going fast and our Myrtle Beach trip is coming up this weekend! Here's everything you need for a weekend of fun at Myrtle Beach!

*** GRAND PRIX GO-KARTING ON SATURDAY (REPLY NEEDED) !***

We've had several request a go-karting outing on Saturday similar to what we did last year. If you are interested in attending, PLEASE POST UP since the club will need to pre-purchase tickets for this event. We need 15 drivers to be considered a group and to be able to book a reservation. Many did this last year and had a great time. We will try to book something late morning or early afternoon.

NORTHEAST CARAVAN

For those making the trip from the Northeast, as in past years, we will meet at 11:00am off I-40 (Exit 319) at the Mobile 1 / Taco Bell parking lot! We will depart at 11:30am, stop for lunch at Cracker Barrel in Lumberton, and arrive at the hotel by 4:00pm (check-in time).

EVENT ITINERARY

Friday, August 10th
Arrive at host hotel throughout the day. Hotel check-in is at 4:00pm.
Grande Shores Ocean Resort
201 77th Avenue North
Myrtle Beach, SC 29572

Reserved Viper parking will be in the same location as last year. As you enter the parking garage, Viper parking will be located to the right (behind the check-in office).

Dinner: 6:00pm
Greg Norman's Australian Grille at Barefoot Landing
4930 Highway 17 S
North Myrtle Beach, SC 29582
843-361-0000

- After dinner, head back to the hotel or enjoy the Myrtle Beach night life.
- Activity ideas: hang at Barefoot Landing for shopping, Broadway at the Beach for shopping/bars/nightlife, hang at the hotel, mini golf, etc.

Saturday, August 11th
- Grand Prix Go-Karting (Late morning or early afternoon)
- Hit the sandy beach and catch some rays. Enjoy!

Dinner: 5:30pm
Grill House
228 2nd Ave N
North Myrtle Beach, SC 29582

- The club will be paying for you main course at the Grill House on Saturday evening! All we ask is that you help with gratuity and any "extras" by making a donation in the "Stryker" donation cans that we will place on the table(s). Please keep in mind that the club will be unable to pay for any alcoholic beverages. Please request a separate ticket if you wish to purchase alcoholic beverages. Thank you!
- After dinner, head back to the hotel or enjoy the Myrtle Beach night life.

Sunday, August 12th
No set plans, head to the beach, or head home!

Look forward to seeing you all there!

Brian, Jason, Patrick & Larry
Your Carolinas VOA Team

Brian GTS
08-07-2018, 09:13 AM
Here is an updated list of members attending:

Jason & Dave
Mike & Terri
Larry & Trish
Bryce & Carrie
George & Michelle
Bill & Elaine
Brian & Janelle
Kevin & Sandy
Dan, Tanya, Kasey & Kira
Angel & Guest
Fred & Sandy

Go-karting:
Larry & Trish
Kevin
Angel & Guest
Mike & Terri
Dave & Jay
Brian & Janelle

Special Ed
08-07-2018, 03:11 PM
Lisa and I wish we were going but I have to be in Michigan this weekend. Let me know who is the King or Queen of the go karts. Hope you all enjoy the beach.