PDA

View Full Version : Dealership Experiences Section

Policy Limits
02-17-2014, 09:48 AM
Where folks can discuss sales and service experiences and opinions.

There's lots of good and lots of bad posted on here anyway; would be more organized in one place. Good client testimonials are good for business for the dealers who get them and perhaps the negative ones can be used constructively by the other dealers to improve consumer satisfaction in their businesses. Just a suggestion.

mjorgensen
02-17-2014, 09:51 AM
I have bought all my personal vehicles (14) from Bill at Woodhouse since 1990 and have had great service from him and the rest of the staff there/here. Totally serious post.

Newport Viper
02-17-2014, 03:04 PM
I have bought all my personal vehicles (14) from Bill at Woodhouse since 1990 and have had great service from him and the rest of the staff there/here. Totally serious post.

We know for sure that Bill and Mark are top notch! HOWEVER, it must be noted for all to see that these other dealers must be brought up to speed on just simple customer service. NOW.... AS IN TODAY. This is the only way SRT will grow some to fix the problem. I'm sure the dealers that handle a Viper will dwindle down to 80ish in time. Having a dedicated forum will mix the good and bad so, not sure about having it all in one spot. My story should be sent out by SRT to all dealers that this type of ineptness will not be tolerated whether someone walks in for a Dart or a Viper. I really got turned off on the BRAND. I do not know if a dealer can even be "talked too" by a manufacturer...?

Support your VOA Sponsors!