PDA

View Full Version : Custon Leather

Vprbite
02-15-2014, 05:59 PM
I had posted this in the general section as well as had the actual items with me on drives yet some people have told me they still haven't seen them or don't remember them, etc., so I thought I would post it here. I had a custom leather bag done by a guy here in Tucson who does custom leather work. HE does a lot of gun rigs for the the Single Action Shooting guys and a lot o briefcases, saddle bags, thing like that. I told him I wanted a bag that matched my car. Also, I wanted it to be big enough for a long weekend type of thing but I wasn't looking for a suitcase. More of a large briefcase sort of thing. So he actually came up with a new design that he had never done before and the results were more than beautiful. Check it out. Everything on this bag is hand done. All hand tooling and sewing. Also, It has flaps that fold in under he top so I can drop the buckles on the straps, move the flaps up, and the bag becomes effectively bigger. I went to visit my brother in California and this was the only bag I needed thanks to the fact that I can make it larger when necessary. And, it fits on the deck lid of my 06 couple when closed, behind a headrest or in the middle, leaving room for my guitar of course. I really am so happy with it! Let me know what you think!

Vprbite
02-15-2014, 06:04 PM
Here are a few more to give you an idea of the detail on this thing. He also made me a wallet for my registration and insurance. OF course, I wanted "red red" so we used patent leather but I couldn't be happier with the results. Everywhere I go people are always asking me about the bag, sometimes with the car 20ft away, ha. Anyway, thanks for looking.

Propsail
02-15-2014, 08:21 PM
Beautiful workmanship

Detroit Muscle
02-15-2014, 08:43 PM
I would love to get wallet for my registration and insurance papers. Got a phone number for his business?

Vprbite
02-16-2014, 03:13 AM
I would love to get wallet for my registration and insurance papers. Got a phone number for his business?

Absolutely. He is not a club sponsor which is why I didn't post anything here in Terms of contact info but I am glad to give you that info. Check your PM folder.

Vprbite
02-16-2014, 04:00 AM
Beautiful workmanship

Thanks!!! I really couldn't be happier.

Torquemonster06
02-16-2014, 08:54 AM
Looks Beautiful.

Vprbite
02-16-2014, 04:32 PM
Looks Beautiful.

Thanks. I really do use it too. It is built so well that even after a year it is just as beautiful as the day I got it. I am glad to send you his website if you are interested in getting anything done. Even his flashlight holsters are awesome and tougher than anything the police carry. Thanks for me compliment.

stryfe
02-16-2014, 07:48 PM
that is very nice. it makes me wish i had trunk space, haha.

LeadfootRT10
02-16-2014, 08:35 PM
Vprbite, stryfe.....when the hell are you guys going to come up to Phoenix for a club event? I'm getting tired of hanging out with all these old men, regardless of how fun they are. ;)

Vprbite
02-16-2014, 10:52 PM
Vprbite, stryfe.....when the hell are you guys going to come up to Phoenix for a club event? I'm getting tired of hanging out with all these old men, regardless of how fun they are. ;)

I know I know. My weekend was already planned. I think I should make it to the bass days thing. And the monument valley in April. And I submitted a proposal for an awesome Tucson event but it requires cool weather so no go for the summers. I will make it to some events, I am sure the smell of Ben-Gay must be overwhelming.

stryfe
02-18-2014, 09:45 AM

i'll try to make the next meetup. my wife and i were on a cruise this past week. also, there was a minor matter of the coolant line from the pressure bottle to the water pump deciding to piss everywhere but i think that is sorted now. now i just need a few days to cycle/burp the system.

LeadfootRT10
02-18-2014, 10:55 AM
I'm just busting your horns guys. I know life happens. Hopefully we'll see you up for Bass days next month and definitely hoping for the long weekend cruise in April. That should be a blast.

WhiteSnake
02-19-2014, 11:27 PM
I know I know. My weekend was already planned. I think I should make it to the bass days thing. And the monument valley in April. And I submitted a proposal for an awesome Tucson event but it requires cool weather so no go for the summers. I will make it to some events, I am sure the smell of Ben-Gay must be overwhelming.
Hey, Vprbite. When you start shaving that peach fuzz you too will be using Ben-Gay for aftershave. :)

WhiteSnake
02-19-2014, 11:44 PM

LF,
Thanks for the compliment! Wait until you really get to know us. Fred gave you a little insight at dinner Sat. night. :) You young'ns aren't so bad either. And you all do drive the baddest car on the planet. At least you don't wear your pants around your knees!

Vprbite
02-19-2014, 11:48 PM
This peach fuzz?3351

WhiteSnake
02-20-2014, 12:44 PM
This peach fuzz?3351
What are you using? Rogaine for aftershave?