PDA

View Full Version : Cruising Gettysburg June 9th

SatinBlueG3
05-18-2018, 12:34 PM
MARK YOUR CALENDAR!

Cruising to Gettysburg National Park on June 9th. Not all the details are ironed out yet, but I want to give everyone as much notice as possible. The plan is to meet in Frederick MD, specific location still TBD. Once everyone arrives, we will venture our way up to Gettysburg National Park. After the park, we will stop at HOSS Steak and Sea House for lunch. We will caravan back towards Frederick so people can split off and go their own way.

More details will follow in the next week or so. Once we have a better handle on the logistics, I will create a formal event. Any questions, please let me or Vic DeSantis know.

Charlie

SatinBlueG3
05-21-2018, 08:17 AM
Meet near the Krispy Kreme in Frederick (5020 Buckeystown Pike, Frederick, MD 21704). Grab a donut and coffee while everyone arrives. Try to leave for Gettysburg National Park between 8:15-8:30.

Convoy to Gettysburg National Park visitor center. Specifics of tour/ cruise are still being ironed out. Please take a look at the park map (https://legacy.lib.utexas.edu/maps/national_parks/gettysburg_park98.pdf) and give us some feedback on places to stop.

After touring the park, we will head over to HOSS Steak and Seahouse (1140 York Rd, Gettysburg, PA 17325) for lunch. Once we finish the meal, we will head back towards Frederick where everyone can split off and go their own way.

A specific route and finalized details are forthcoming.