PDA

View Full Version : Any Viper SRT 10 performance shops in the Triangle

SlowHawk
05-14-2018, 03:01 AM
Hey guys,

New owner to a gen 4 Viper here, I live in Raleigh and I just wanted to pick your brains real quick to see if you recommend any reputable Viper/SRT-10 specialty or performance shops in the Triangle area (or how far I'd be looking to travel to find one)? Nothing extravagant planned so far, there's been some mild exhaust work done so maybe just a quick dyno-tune as a baseline and see where we go from there, but it would be nice to have a solid go-to shop for future performance needs.

Also to segue to a similar question, what's the general consensus in the Viper community when it comes to mail-in tunes? Is there a preferred handheld tuner (e.g. DiabloSport), is there even something on the market for the 8.4's, or is the whole idea frowned upon?

I appreciate your honesty -- any help or insight would be greatly appreciated!! :t0140:

braunstein82
05-16-2018, 12:00 AM
Some of the gen 3/4 guys in the Carolinas go to Tony Sawyer at jtsvp near Charlotte area for mods and tuning. Some go to Tom sessions in hampstead/wilmington area for mods. Which I believe Tom has already done work on your car. Either way both have a great reputation.

SlowHawk
05-16-2018, 03:26 AM
Thanks for the recommendations! PM sent with a couple of other questions.

Brian GTS
05-16-2018, 02:39 PM
Good to meet you! I've been to Tom Sessions....great guy, down to earth, and reasonable. Lots of members in the Triangle area, check out our events when you get a chance:

https://driveviper.com/forums/threads/20637-2018-Carolinas-VOA-Events-Schedule

No hemi
05-17-2018, 09:15 AM
You can use Hp tuners and Torrie from Unleashed tuning can work a great tune on your car, also Tony @ JTSVP has a dyno and uses Torrie for tuning, he is in Denver NC. oh and welcome, try to get to the Dragon on the 31st, It's a blast!!