PDA

View Full Version : Biltmore Photo and Cool Story

SUB SONC
02-14-2014, 11:45 AM
I hope everyone had a great week despite all the snow.

Our club picture in front of the Biltmore last year is on the SRT Website, included with an Owner's Article about Brian and Janelle.
After Brian and Janelle picked up their most recent Viper (2014 Time Attack) at the plant, SRT contacted them for a picture to post on their display monitors. Well, because Brian and Janelle are such avid Viper enthusiasts, they wrote a whole story about them and uploaded several photos in the news story to include our Biltmore photo.

Thanks Brian and Janelle!
For all the other Carolinas members, I hope you enjoy the article as much as I did.

http://www.drivesrt.com/news/2014/02/a-personal-mission-the-dodge-viper-inspired-brian-kennedy-at-a-young-age.html

Seth

No hemi
02-14-2014, 12:06 PM
WOW Very good article I love Brian's stable,HE is really what Viper ownership is all about and i'm Happy to call him My friend!!

P.S. One day I'll have a white 2006 coupe!!:drive:

C.J
02-14-2014, 12:20 PM
Great article about some great folks that have some great cars! I thought Brian did a super job explaining what makes owning a Viper so different from nearly all other cars.

Stretch
02-14-2014, 12:28 PM
That is a fantastic article! Glad I was able to meet Brian last summer on a road trip.

PatrickB
02-14-2014, 01:16 PM
Very cool! Thanks for the heads up about the article Seth - great read!

Loud
02-14-2014, 02:17 PM
Well written, Brian! Can't wait to see the TA on the TOTD this year. Here is a pic of our cars in TN last year;

http://driveviper.com/gallery/member-galleries/p364-bw-gen-ii-gen-v.html

Brian GTS
02-14-2014, 04:27 PM
Thanks guys....appreciate the comments. Had to drag a couple of the cars out in between all this "nice weather" in order to snap some photos for the article. It was fun though!

I'm really glad they published the Biltmore photo I sent them. I was hoping they would so we could all get some press! :)