PDA

View Full Version : IN KY VOA Meeting NOON EST May 12 2018 at Dawson s on Main in Speedway IN

Steve-Indy
04-26-2018, 05:34 PM
IN/KY VOA Meeting...NOON EST, May 12, 2018 at "Dawson's on Main" in Speedway, IN

Dawson's is a family friendly restaurant located on the North end of Main Street in Speedway.
We will be seated in the banquet room of the restaurant. Go to their website for a fine menu, map, and directions. There is plenty of parking on Main Street in this revitalized area.

Dawson's on Main
1464 Main Street
Speedway, IN 46224
Tel: 317-247-7000

See link:
https://www.dawsonsonmain.com/

All Viper Owners are WELCOME !!

ALSO: For those Indy Car fans in the group, the 2018 Indy Gran Prix will take place the same day as out meeting...just barely a quarter of a mile away. After the meeting, you can easily drive to the IMS and see the race later that afternoon. See link: https://www.indianapolismotorspeedway.com/events/grandprix/event-info/schedule

For those wanting to view the race from an IMS suite (with admission, parking, food, etc.), this can be arranged via our club's good friend, Ms. Beth Boles. The price will be $150.00 per person. Interested??...Call ME.

General Questions??....CALL ME !!

Steve Fess, Membership Coordinator, VOA IN/KY Region, Inc. 317-402-9013

Steve-Indy
05-06-2018, 12:59 PM
So far, there are several Members who plan on going to the GP after our meeting...in the above mentioned suite.

Time is running out on the suite tickets (admission, parking, food, shelter, etc.)...so if you get interested, call me ASAP.

Steve-Indy
05-12-2018, 07:06 PM
Well, no rain...for once !! Good meeting, good good...and, for those who went to the Indy Speedway for the Indy Grand Prix, great hospitality in the Blackburn Sports Marketing suite !! Thanks Beth and Megan !!!

Ludington1
05-12-2018, 09:01 PM
Really sorry I missed this one, would have really enjoyed going to see the Gran Prix from the suite, glad you all had a good time.

Steve-Indy
05-13-2018, 07:23 AM
This race is very easy to attend due to smaller crowd.

Speaking of crowds...your "Darth Viper" ACR sure drew a lot of admirers at coffee !!