PDA

View Full Version : Its getting real close to snake weather

1BADV10
03-29-2018, 12:40 PM
I see no events on the calendar for crossroads.....anything planned for spring? Just curious and getting wound up to get the hotrods out of hibernation.

V1P3R
03-30-2018, 08:21 AM
Greetings! Not sure where you are located, but the first Don & Millies Friday night is next Friday, April 6th. Corner of 144th & Harrison.

Viper98
03-30-2018, 08:52 AM
1BADV10, howzit goin? Check with Cheryl. I believe we have many things scheduled.

I’m hoping to get out for a little while today, that is, as long as I can find a way without pot holes. (HAHA! I’m dreamin’). Some of these around here could swallow a milk truck. But, I’m going to try, anyway.

YAY! “Spirited” season is amongst us. Hope to see you at D&Ms next Friday.

Jer’

1BADV10
03-30-2018, 10:46 AM
Thanks for info V1P3R and Viper98, with our crazy schedules its hard to make things work without planning ahead so I've been watching the calendar of events hoping for a list of upcoming crossroads events then plan a way to make it to a cruise this spring and summer. I'm going to try to get my Viper out today also but just finishing up a new sure-grip for our 69 R/T and that test drive will decide how the rest of the day goes!! fingers crossed...