PDA

View Full Version : IN KY VOA Mtg Lunch Cars and Coffee at Captain s Quarters April 14 2018 Louisville

Steve-Indy
03-20-2018, 11:53 AM
IN/KY VOA Meeting/Lunch/Cars and Coffee at Captain s Quarters April 14, 2018 Louisville KY

April 14, 2018...IN/KY VOA Meeting in the Louisville, KY area...Meeting/Lunch/C&C at Captain's Quarters.

Captain's Quarters
5700 Captain's Quarters Rd. (off of River Road)
Prospect, KY 40059

See Link: http://www.yellowpages.com/prospect-...62?lid=9049862

As many of you already know, this is the site for Louisville's monthly Cars and Coffee...$5.00 entry donation required. I would suggest arriving no later than 10:00 AM EDT in order to get a parking place. Our meeting and lunch will start at NOON EDT in the Captain's Quarters restaurant.

ALL Viper Owners are welcome to attend !!

Expect Indy area convoy info later.

Questions ?? If so, CALL me !!

Steve Fess, Membership Coordinator, VOA IN/KY Region, Inc. 317-402-9013

Steve-Indy
04-12-2018, 07:48 PM
IN/KY VOA...WEATHER/CONVOY UPDATE for Saturday's Meeting at Captain's Quarters (4/14/18)

Having studied Saturday's weather forecasts for BOTH the Greater Indy area and the Greater Louisville area, RAIN is predicted on Saturday at 80-90% chance in BOTH areas in the morning...along with scattered thunderstorms which may persist/return later in the day. My attempts to contact the Louisville Cars and Coffee group have thus far gone unanswered. It is MY GUESS that the Cars and Coffee will either be canceled or poorly attended.

After speaking with President Brent Elmore this evening, we agree that the IN/KY Meeting at Captain's Quarters will start AS SCHEDULED at NOON EDT...noting that the restaurant does not open until 11:30 AM EDT

Captain's Quarters Riverside Grill
5700 Captain's Quarters Rd., Prospect, KY 40059
This is actually located just off of River Road a few miles EAST of Louisville's Zorn Ave.

Info Link: http://www.yellowpages.com/prospect-ky/mip/quarters-riverside-grille-captains-9049862?lid=9049862

Considering the information stated above, THE CONVOY TO LOUISVILLE WILL DEPART INDY'S CHAMPION C-J-D-R AT 9:00 AM EDT SHARP.

PLEASE FUEL BEFORE we depart !!

REMEMBER: I-265 bridge is our planned route to the Prospect, KY area. This is a TOLL BRIDGE WITHOUT TOLL BOOTHS. You will receive a bill at home at a later date. To return to the Indy area, it will be easier to take River Road TOWARD Louisville and enter I-71 via Zorn Avenue, then 2 miles Southwest on I-71 to the NEW Lincoln Bridge (which is the I-65 Northbound bridge)...also a TOLL BRIDGE WITHOUT TOLL BOOTHS. See more info below for tolls...expecting to pay $4.00 per trip ($8.00 round trip) for cars without a transponder or without a preregistered account.

ALL Viper owners are invited to attend.

Questions??...Call ME !!

See YOU there,

Steve Fess, Membership Coordinator, VOA IN/KY Region, Inc. 317-402-9013

Steve-Indy
04-14-2018, 05:48 AM
Presently, light rain in Indy, temp 60F.

Per Capt. Quarters staff, the C&C is a go.

In any event (and whatever car you bring), our meeting will be at noon in the restaurant. ALL Viper Owners are welcome !!

Steve-Indy
04-15-2018, 05:55 AM
Rain, rain, rain Saturday morning...though the sun appeared in the afternoon. The C & C was called off as predicted. We enjoyed a good lunch, discussed future events, and visited with friends. THANKS to all who braved the rainy drive !!