PDA

View Full Version : Signed Valve Cover From Christmas Auction

Vprbite
02-10-2014, 04:50 PM
Some of you may remember that Emily bought me the Signed Valve Cover at our Christmas party auction. I was thrilled to get such a wonderful gift but I knew I had to do right by it. Well, it just came back from custom framing yesterday. I waited till Michaels was having a big sale to get it framed as I knew it would be an expensive item for sure.

I came up with the design and showed it to the framer who I had worked with before and is absolutely amazing at her job, she suggested a few of the touches after looking at my sketch and knowing what she had available as far as materials go, and here is the final result. Let me know what you think. The room is currently undergoing a Viper Transformation with many custom touches that I will share when they are done. But I figured this was a great place to start. I am absolutely honored to have this piece.

There are some close ups to see the detail and a few others to show it as a whole, please disregard the flash spot that may appear in some of them. I promise, it is even more beautiful in person

C.J
02-10-2014, 05:17 PM
WOW! That turned out great!

PittsburghRT
02-10-2014, 06:16 PM
Very nice. I had Michaels frame and mat a Viper print for me and it came out beautiful.

Vprbite
02-10-2014, 06:23 PM
WOW! That turned out great!

Thanks!!!! I am so proud of it!

gutterworks129
02-10-2014, 10:16 PM
I like it a lot, great job.

WhiteSnake
02-10-2014, 10:41 PM
VB,
Glad you are happy with the super special Gen V signed valve cover. I certainly was one of the highlights of the auction. You are one lucky dude to have a beautiful lady who shares you passion for the Snake and was willing to spend what ever it took to get it for you. The presentation looks great too. Now you need to get rid of that old slow red sled and get a new super fast white Gen V!! :)

Space Truckin
02-10-2014, 10:54 PM
Way cool

Vprbite
02-10-2014, 11:25 PM
:cool:
VB,
Glad you are happy with the super special Gen V signed valve cover. I certainly was one of the highlights of the auction. You are one lucky dude to have a beautiful lady who shares you passion for the Snake :). Oh yeah, she has a real passion for the snake!!! :cool:

LeadfootRT10
02-12-2014, 11:30 PM
Niiiiiccccceee....

WhiteSnake
02-12-2014, 11:33 PM
You going to the Fountain Hills Concours and/or dinner this Sat,?

Vprbite
02-13-2014, 02:55 AM
You going to the Fountain Hills Concours and/or dinner this Sat,?

Doubtful. Already had plans for this weekend but tomorrow I may find out that my weekend freed up. If so, I couldn't be there all day

Vprbite
02-13-2014, 02:58 AM
:D
Niiiiiccccceee....

Thanks Todd. but what do you think of the valve cover? :D

WhiteSnake
02-13-2014, 09:49 AM
Doubtful. Already had plans for this weekend but tomorrow I may find out that my weekend freed up. If so, I couldn't be there all day
If you can make it that would be great but that's a long drive for just a few hours. Would rather see you next moth at Bill Luke Bass Days car show since he is a club sponsor. I don't know if Todd will make the concours on Sat.

LeadfootRT10
02-13-2014, 10:12 AM
I'll be coming, but as just a spectator. I'm not ready to show my car yet. I've got to put it in Eddie's hands for a little while first. Maybe in time for the Bill Luke show. I'm going to bring my other car, but it's nothing special and is definitely not worth a $50 entrance fee. And i was was talking about the valve cover display, although having a woman that loves your car as much as you do is pretty nice too.

Recieved an email from Russo-Steele about the event as well. Had this link to the Boys and Girls Club website with details about the show. Good to see they mentioned us by name, briefly.

http://www.bgcs.org/main/special-events/concours-in-the-hills.aspx

WhiteSnake
02-13-2014, 11:01 AM
Will look for you Sat. Not sure how many cars we will have there. Is your other car a Lambo? :)

LeadfootRT10
02-13-2014, 11:10 AM
Will look for you Sat. Not sure how many cars we will have there. Is your other car a Lambo? :)

You'll see....

Detroit Muscle
02-14-2014, 09:46 AM
Nice, love to see the room when it's completed.

Vprbite
02-14-2014, 04:09 PM
Nice, love to see the room when it's completed.

Thanks. I will post the room when all is done. Waiting on a few parts and then gotta do some work. I will keep you posted

Torquemonster06
02-16-2014, 09:33 AM
Looks classy. Nicely done.

Vprbite
02-16-2014, 04:28 PM
Looks classy. Nicely done.

Thanks. That's what I was shooting for. Clean and industrial but still very elegant.