PDA

View Full Version : Huge Pirelli Sale

Blue96GTS
01-29-2018, 10:47 PM
Ever notice the title bar in the post refuses to keep any characters, like question marks?? Sorry folks, that was a question - not a lead on Pirelli tires.

How-ever, now that I've got your attention, perhaps you know somewhere offering Pirelli deals?? You'd think, with a bunch of us headed to Las Vegas soon, that someone would be offering up a deal on those suckers. Just checked prices for PZero 355/30/19's at Discount - holy buckets.

JonB ~ PartsRack
01-30-2018, 11:24 AM
Noteworthy here, PartsRack once again has a few 18" Pirellis back in stock ! Very limited numbers, under $1500/set.

We also have 2 other 18" brands nicely under $1200/set.

We have even LESS of the 18-19 SRT Pirelli OE sets in stock, Under $1300/set. Very Very Limited!!

Or Pirelli CORSAs nicely under $1600/set, decent stocks.

And we have a great deal on Toyos 18-19, ideal for performance events, DOT legal too. Most owners will age these out before wearing them out.

Please email me, I dont come here often. JonB@PartsRack.com Thank You.

JonB ~ PartsRack
01-30-2018, 11:26 AM
Viper Tire stocks are the lowest I have seen in 20+ years. If you wait til April, I doubt you will have much choice.

Even if I wanted to order 100 sets before May, I could not get them.

Noteworthy here, PartsRack once again has a few 18" Pirellis back in stock ! Very limited numbers, under $1500/set.

We also have 2 other 18" brands nicely under $1200/set.

We have even LESS of the 18-19 SRT Pirelli OE sets in stock, Under $1300/set. Very Very Limited!!

Or Pirelli CORSAs nicely under $1600/set, decent stocks.

And we have a great deal on Toyos 18-19, ideal for performance events, DOT legal too. Most owners will age these out before wearing them out.

Please email me, I dont come here often. JonB@PartsRack.com Thank You.

Blue96GTS
02-02-2018, 12:21 AM
Thanks Jon B!

Blue96GTS
02-06-2018, 12:34 PM
JonB is the MAN!! Another successful transaction with JonB/PartsRack, who found exactly what I was looking for at a better price than that other store I mentioned. I've been an occasional customer of JonB's since I bought the car > 5 years ago, and I'm always happy with the resultant transaction.

I hear PartsRack might have a stash of tires in the unobtainium 18" size.. Could be a rumor, but if you need tires, you should definitely check with Jon B. That road trip to Vegas, and the summer that follows, are right around the corner - regardless of what the thermometer currently reads.

Thanks for a satisfied customer, JonB!!!

JonB ~ PartsRack
02-08-2018, 04:26 PM
Thank YOU !