PDA

View Full Version : New activity of events and schedules coming to SOFLO

TheWessss
01-29-2018, 08:54 AM
Please be patient as this is a work in progress. People have asked for more events and a variety of them to choose from. I have been working on planning some get togethers that are open to anyone. Private VOA member only events will be coming. I have built an Instagram page that you should follow, if you aren't already. The name of it is "Viperownersofsoflo" I have already posted a number of upcoming events that help with Dade & Broward owners. Moving forward we are going to assign someone to be responsible for posting and responding on these forums. We realized everyone has their preferred method of sharing information and no one form can cover everyone. You may have already noticed that a facelift has been done to our local "Facebook" page go over and take a look at it and make sure you are a follower. Here is the upcoming events that we are focusing on for now:

2/10/18 Supercar Saturday at Lambo Broward
2/11/18 West Palm Beach Cars & Coffee
03/03/18 AutoCross with the Porsche Club at the BB&T Center
03/04/18 31st Annual MOPAR Nationals at Universtiy Dodge to Support the Darrell Gwynn Foundation
03/10/18 Supercar Saturday at Lambo Broward
03/11/18 West Palm Beach Cars & Coffee
04/08/18 West Palm Beach Cars & Coffee
04/14/18 Supercar Saturday at Lambo Broward
05/02/18-05/06/18 NVE3 LAS VEGAS (I am also traveling to Laguna Seca and Thunderhill for more West Coast tracking more info to follow)
05/06/18 West Palm Beach Cars & Coffee
05/12/18 Supercar Saturday at Lambo Broward
05/13/18 AutoCross with the Porsche Club at the BB&T Center (Mothers Day)

Looks Like the 3rd Saturday of the month Prestige Imports in Miami hosts Exotics and Espresso. The last one we had 5 vipers. The dates are not locked in but this is turning into a great event to attend and see some beautiful cars.

No hemi
01-29-2018, 12:46 PM
I Live in South Carolina but will be in Miami , South Florida area the weekend from the 8th to the 12 of February and I'l be driving my Viper down there, interested in more info about the events on those dates.

Red Dog
01-30-2018, 03:55 PM
Good Post Wes, I will try to make the Supercar Saturday meet on 02/10.

mvicel
01-31-2018, 12:12 PM
Thank you for the info!!! I am new to the Viper Family and will be happy to meet some of you. I live in Miami Beach!!

Here is a few events I know about as well:
2/24 - Cars & Coffee at Key Biscayne (they haven't officially posted this yet, but it's always the last Saturday of the month)
2/10 - Cars & Coffee Miami
3/4 - Cars & BBQ Weston

98intrigue
01-31-2018, 01:42 PM
Don't forget about the Orlando meetup (I think it's the first weekend in March).

mvicel
02-05-2018, 11:47 AM
Don't forget about the Orlando meetup (I think it's the first weekend in March).

Where can I get more info on this? Thank you!

TheWessss
02-05-2018, 04:46 PM
No Hemi, you are in for a real treat. These are 2 of the biggest C&C events in the country. The first one definitely is smaller BUT has a much higher turn out of exotics. The event in WPB is ENORMOUS. Well over 1000 cars, come early, lots of vendors, & bring good walking shoes you are going to need them. When you come into the events ask to park with the Vipers, always great to meet out of towners. WES

TheWessss
02-05-2018, 04:51 PM
I have not heard of any of those events, BUT, definitely worth checking out in the future. I think its great for the club to mix it up to attend different events and rotate through some of the various C&C events we have to choose from. Are you coming the weekend? This Saturday & Sunday will be EPIC. We can catch up on all the rest. WES

mvicel
02-06-2018, 09:48 AM
Really excited for Cars and Coffee in Palm Beach!

TheWessss, you mentioned to ask to park with the Vipers. Do I have to organize this up front, or in general how does it work? Do I need to RSVP somewhere?

Sorry for all the questions, just trying to make sure I don't get there and get turned around.

Thank you!