PDA

View Full Version : Al TN Viper Club Winter Party

Alan
01-23-2018, 03:43 PM
Greetings everyone! The Winter Party is almost here! we have about 22 People signed up and should be an excellent gathering and party! Looking forward to meeting new members as well as old friends. Our agenda is as follows:
Friday - Up to you there is a small group arriving Friday to make a weekend of it
Saturday - Cash bar reception at the lobby Bar (Big Fireplace) beginning at 630pm. I bet there will be a pre-reception reception at the bar as well....
730pm - Winter Party Banquet - Kim has pick out an excellent menu for us and we are setting the tables up to be smaller groups (6 ish) to allow for more conversation and good times. After dinner the Big Fireplace seems like a great place to land.
The weather is predicted to be wet, but there may be a few Vipers to show up. I have heard the hotel will let us all park together.
Looking forward to seeing everyone - if you haven't booked your room....now is the time!
Thanks,
Alan

Purplerain
01-23-2018, 11:06 PM
I appreciate you getting this event set up but my wife and I will be in Florida for a friend of mines daughter's wedding. Hopefully we can make the next event, but thanks again for setting this up, I hope everyone has a great time!. Mark

SliderJack
01-24-2018, 03:15 PM
Thanks for putting this together Alan and Kim! See you there!