PDA

View Full Version : Tips amp Before You Arrive Info

SmoknTires
01-22-2018, 12:48 PM
We're nearing the 3 month mark, now it's getting real!! Plans and budget have gone to perfection, we're going to have a great time.

Just wanted to let everyone know that to help everyone prepare and get the maximum out of the event, we'll soon begin sending emails to all those registered a set of tips and FYI's to help you prepare for the event. We'll trickle those notices to help keep things in the forefront of your mind. We'll also be releasing a comprehensive PDF guide well in advance of the event to help everyone plan for their departure and to help plan even those free moments at the event.

This is more than a club gathering, it's a vacation - for family and friends. We want to make sure we've picked a location and arranged activities that you'll truly enjoy - in addition to helping you take advantage of everything else Vegas has to offer.

We'll also be providing a very slick printed guidebook (along with your goodies) when you check-in for the event. It'll be something you can carry with you that will have schedules, maps, plans, and details.

Can't wait!

Deucefour
01-22-2018, 04:55 PM
Love it!!! Can't wait!!!

ACR Steve
01-22-2018, 05:16 PM
Great idea very excited

TA Two Oh
02-28-2018, 11:02 AM
62 days and counting!!! So looking forward to this!!! I'm amped!!!

Regarding parking at the Delano...

For those of us that have registered for the event, but that aren't staying at the Delano: I'm assuming that we're able to use the designated Viper parking area when attending the various functions at the hotel as long as we're in our Vipers? And presumably we can meet up in the parking area in advance of the scheduled drives etc. I ask because in the material it says that parking is free for all registrants, but it also mentions using your room key for access.

SmoknTires
02-28-2018, 11:06 AM
Good question, and the prearrival guide that will be going out will cover it too. We've assembled a great document that gets deep into all the details so you know exactly what's expected and how to plan.

So the parking is hotel specific, there is a cost to the garage (that we don't pay IF you stay in the hotel). Unfortunately Vegas has started converting to paid parking, luckily we were able to negotiate it out. However, if you're not staying in the hotel, you don't have rights to enter the garage without paying (it's a few bucks if you're only in there for a short time. And if you do enter, yes you'd be given access to our section, as the sticker on your car would allow it.

And yes you can also just hang out on the side of the road outside the hotel and jump in line as people depart on the activities. We're going to be in various groups, but your guidebook that you'll receive when you check-in will explain all of that.

We're going to have a good time... It's more than just a show and dinner, we have some fun stuff planned and we're going to make some noise doing it.

TA Two Oh
02-28-2018, 07:06 PM
Thanks for the explanation... it makes perfect sense. I'm happy to pay for parking and am glad I'm able to park in the secure area.