PDA

View Full Version : Northern New Jersey Cars and Coffee This Weekend

v10enomous
10-28-2013, 11:22 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ygE9dFYZpFY

City
10-28-2013, 12:55 PM
I've been to several at the former location. Is it every Sunday?

v10enomous
10-28-2013, 01:30 PM
I've been to several at the former location. Is it every Sunday?

Every other weekend but so is this which is probably closer for you City. They are usually on different weekends but they held both this past weekend.

http://tractioncontroloff.blogspot.com/2013/10/bergen-county-c-sunday-october-27th-2013.html

City
10-28-2013, 01:35 PM
Whoa. Never realized there were 2. I'll have to check out the locations. I probably went to the closer one last time.

There was a pale primrose E-Type in your video that was scary close to one I had and sold 20 years ago.

JerseyGTS
10-28-2013, 01:47 PM
Looks like it was a nice turnout.

v10enomous
10-29-2013, 08:28 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SEuf3JI5W4U

v10enomous
10-31-2013, 09:58 AM
Anyone going ?

Many exciting things are in the works for our great event coming up this Sunday! We will be celebrating the one year anniversary of the great Italian cafe Palazzone!

The event is sponsored by the World Chariot Racing Federation. You may remember their impressive display from our big event September 22. Horse and chariots will also be on hand this Sunday at Palazzone 1960!

This great event will be held from 10AM-2PM. In the morning we will have coffee, espressos, fantastic Italian pastries etc. Later in the day lunch will be served. All will be free of charge for our members!

Trophies will be presented for the 'best' cars in show!

•The World Chariot Racing Award
•The Driven by Purpose Award
•The Palazzone 1960 Award

The event is open to all brands of exotics. If you would like to register email us with your car info for approval. While we are always pushing the limit on the number of cars at these events space is very limited and spots will be given on a first come first serve basis. Please note that unregistered cars will not be permitted!

We are excited to hold another great Driven by Purpose event!

Visit Driven by Purpose on Facebook!

V10 Snake
04-05-2014, 08:01 AM
Weather is starting to look up...anything planned in the near future??

JerseyGTS
04-06-2014, 06:00 PM
Next one is at Paul miller Porsche, Sunday April 13th...usually a nice turnout when it's held there.

v10enomous
04-08-2014, 12:25 PM
I won't be able to make it this weekend unfortunately.

intense
04-08-2014, 06:45 PM
I'm in for Paul Miller.

V10 Snake
04-09-2014, 12:35 PM
What time Sunday? Are any on Saturday mornings??

intense
04-09-2014, 06:40 PM
^ Hi new guy. Sundays' C&C a Paul Miller is from 8:30 to 11:00am. Otherwise our local C&Cs are typically every other weekend and rotate Saturdays and Sundays. Make sure you come and say hi.

intense
04-14-2014, 06:52 PM
You guys missed a great day - huge turnout. Though on the plus side I had the only viper there in a bunch of Ferraris, lambos and porsches.

V10 Snake
04-19-2014, 07:50 AM
that's not good, we need more Vipers to turn out. Next one on a Saturday I am definitely in.
You guys missed a great day - huge turnout. Though on the plus side I had the only viper there in a bunch of Ferraris, lambos and porsches.

aaron94t
04-25-2014, 03:42 PM

Ha, I didn't miss it! I was one of the last to leave as we were kicked out by the poo poo.

intense
04-25-2014, 08:08 PM
^ poo poo?

aaron94t
04-25-2014, 08:24 PM
^ poo poo?

Police came and ran the sirens until everyone left. Took about 30 minutes but they cleared the lot. Too many cars which made people double park on the shoulder of 46. It was jam packed with people triple parked in.

Boba Fett
04-25-2014, 08:25 PM
poo poo....what da hell is poo poo???

Boba Fett
04-25-2014, 08:27 PM
haha..that's po po

Schen
04-25-2014, 10:06 PM
^ poo poo?

Must be the Canadian accent. LOL

--RS

aaron94t
04-25-2014, 10:46 PM
haha..that's po po

Ha, I should have used an E to make a long O sound. No more slang for me!

intense
04-26-2014, 08:28 AM
Ha, I should have used an E to make a long O sound. No more slang for me!

Whatever, you're forgiven. At least you finally joined us here :). Are you coming to Bergen Maserati on Sunday?

v10enomous
04-26-2014, 11:42 AM
I think we have 5 or 6 so far meeting up at the Sheraton Tara tomorrow to start the cruise to Bergen Maserati.

v10enomous
05-02-2014, 03:45 PM
I'm heading to Berkley Heights tomorrow morning....

v10enomous
06-27-2014, 10:02 AM
Anyone heading over to Mendham tomorrow ?

JerseyGTS
06-27-2014, 10:15 AM
I'm out, friends in town this weekend.

HobokenViper
06-29-2014, 01:40 AM
Driving season is now officially over for me..... Broke my right arm 2 days ago pretty badly and won't be taking the Viper out until I recover sometime around early September. Sucks.....

Hope you guys have a fun summer ahead, I'll be living vicariously through you.

Schen
06-29-2014, 06:06 AM
Hey Charlie (or anyone else) if your up for it, myself and a few viper buddies will be at the QS&L tonight in Edison from 4-8 if your interested. Your car is the closest to white and I'd like to get a updated 'red, white and blue' Viper shot.

--RS

v10enomous
06-29-2014, 06:08 AM
Hey Charlie (or anyone else) if your up for it, myself and a few viper buddies will be at the QS&L tonight in Edison from 4-8 if your interested. Your car is the closest to white and I'd like to get a updated 'red, white and blue' Viper shot.

--RS

Thanks but I won't be around. I would love to some other time.

v10enomous
10-02-2014, 11:57 AM
Anyone else going to try to get to Chatham Sunday or anyone aware of any other events going on ?

v10enomous
10-16-2014, 08:17 AM
Plenty of events around this weekend... Weather looking pretty good right now again. Any of the usual suspects plan on getting out ?

Cars & Croissants Saturday by at Yogoccino 56 River Road
Berkeley Heights, NJ 07922in Berkeley heights 8:30

Driven by Purpose Fall Country Drive - This Saturday! October 18, 2014 10:00 am Park Avenue Club Florham Park must register

Milltown on Sunday
http://www.carsandcoffeenj.com/cars_and_coffee_nj_registration_form.htm

Fast Times at Ridgewood High
Sunday

9:30 AM - 12:00 Noon
Ridgewood High School
627 East Ridgewood Ave
Ridgewood, NJ 07450

Schen
10-16-2014, 11:13 AM
If anyone is interested the last car show by me is tonight at the Edison Home Depot from 6-9. Weather looks good.

--RS

aaron94t
10-17-2014, 10:01 AM
Cars & Croissants Saturday at Yogoccino in Berkeley heights 8:30 Saturday

Charlie,
I will be at this one!

v10enomous
10-17-2014, 11:32 AM
Looks like Vipers heading to Berkeley Heights and Ridgewood so far. The Berkeley event is at the alternate location.

Berkeley Heights, NJ 07922
Date: Saturday, Oct 18
Time: 8:30 am to 11:00 am

v10enomous
10-25-2014, 06:23 PM
Looks like a few cars heading to Palazzone in Wayne tomorrow spur of the moment. Meeting up at the Sheraton Tara for a 9:30 departure if anyone is interested. There is also Tony Boniello's Bear Mountain run but that's a bit too early for me to get there.

intense
10-25-2014, 07:52 PM
I just registered for tomorrow. See you at the Tara Charlie.

intense
11-13-2014, 07:22 PM
Anyone interested in C&C at the Morris Plains Shoprite on Saturday? I'm planning on going and JerseyGTS is a maybe. Also planning to have breakfast there. There's a diner or something like that in the Shoprite.

v10enomous
11-13-2014, 07:32 PM
I can't believe it's snowing... here comes the salt.

intense
11-14-2014, 09:47 PM
I can't believe it's snowing... here comes the salt.

Guess we know which Viper is coming out tomorrow. Away goes the bumble bee, out comes the beater.

aaron94t
11-15-2014, 07:07 AM
Oh look the Viper guys might show up. I was at the last one and it was the weakest showing of the year. Let's see if today's cold scares everyone away.

intense
11-15-2014, 02:58 PM
^ Says the guy who didn't come on the fall cruise, brings his Murci to every event, and had his DD at the C&C today while my Verts' trunk was packed with hockey equipment today:p.

aaron94t
11-15-2014, 03:21 PM
^ Says the guy who didn't come on the fall cruise, brings his Murci to every event, and had his DD at the C&C today while my Verts' trunk was packed with hockey equipment today:p.

Wait, what, viper guy talking trash... I drove my track car today because my race tire 640 wheel Viper does not leave the garage bellow 40 degrees due to traction issues. It's a dangerous machine at low temps, which is something you low HP cars don't have to worry about. :p.

Kidding aside,it was a rather good turnout and I wished I had driven a cooler car as there were more Lotus's than Vipers, NSX's, Lambo's and McLaren's combined. Hats off to the Lotus club.

Schen
11-15-2014, 07:18 PM
Uhhh...Viper, NSX, Murcie and a Supra? When did you garage suddenly become the stairway to heaven Aaron? I need to come over.

--RS

HobokenViper
11-15-2014, 09:09 PM
This Aaron is jealous of the other Aaron's garage! Hope to play a game of catch up when the kids get a bit older.....

v10enomous
02-27-2015, 02:13 PM
The latest from the Northern NJ C&C Groups...

Hello everyone,

I hope you have had a healthy and enjoyable start to 2015.

Many of you have been wondering if you missed e-mails over the past six weeks or so, and the answer to that is no -- unfortunately, winter has decided to linger around longer than it has even over recent years -- this will be our third season of Cars and Caffe and we are looking at our latest start to a year to date.

Additionally, we have a significant number of new members who have expressed interest in joining us this year, so if this is the first time you're receiving an e-mail from me, welcome to Cars and Caffe and I hope you are able to get involved with us in 2015! We have a handful of new locations that I am very excited about as well!

Initially, we were scheduled to get going on Sunday, March 8th, which is just over a week away, but we will need considerable help from Mother Nature if that is to happen. I will update the situation next week, but that does seem unlikely.

Our official Season Opener event will take place on Sunday, March 22nd, weather-permitting. If all goes well, we could have a few surprises that day. The details are as follows:

Ramsey Square
1300 Route 17 North
Ramsey, NJ 07446

* We have been invited by the Panera Bread that is on-site to this new location. The parking lot is rather large, so we have been asked to park closer to the Sports Authority and leave the parking spots immediately in front of Panera vacant. While this is not a residential neighborhood, please continue to follow our guidelines and refrain from burnouts and disruptive behavior. Your cooperation is essential for the continued permission to hold these events moving forward!

Also, we have a special event in the works for Sunday, April 12th and our "Spring Cruise 2015" will be held shortly after that.

Hopefully winter will soon give way to spring-like weather and we can get our toys out to kick off a new season! Thanks for your time and I look forward to seeing you soon.

Tony Boniello
Cars and Caffe Founder

Subject: Cars & Croissants: C&C: March 1 Cancelled

Folks,

Hopefully this doesn't surprise anyone: We're cancelling the March 1 C&C. The list of reasons is pretty long and obvious: sub zero artic temps, standing mountains of ice, more snow, etc., etc.

Like everyone else, we are hoping that the weather gets considerably better over the next two week so we can try again on March 29.

Thanks,

-abi & Kirk

v10enomous
02-28-2015, 09:16 AM
Cars and Croissants 2015

https://www.facebook.com/groups/199909036702151/permalink/1073213552705024/

Here is the NJ Calendar for C&C:

Day Date Subject
Sunday 1-Mar C&C
Saturday 14-Mar C&C
Sunday 29-Mar C&C
Sunday 5-Apr Easter
Saturday 11-Apr C&C
Sunday 26-Apr C&C
Saturday 9-May C&C
Sunday 10-May Mother's Day
Sunday 24-May C&C
Sunday 31-May Greenwich Concours
Saturday 6-Jun Harding Township Car Show C&C
Sunday 21-Jun Father's Day C&C
Saturday 4-Jul 4th of July
Saturday 11-Jul C&C
Sunday 26-Jul C&C
Saturday 8-Aug C&C
Sunday 9-Aug New Hope
Sunday 23-Aug C&C
Sunday 30-Aug Driven By Purpose
Sunday 6-Sep Lime Rock Historic Festival
Saturday 12-Sep C&C
Sunday 13-Sep Fall Ferrari Festival
Sunday 20-Sep Concours on the Green
Sunday 27-Sep C&C
Saturday 10-Oct C&C
Saturday 17-Oct Far Hills Race
Sunday 25-Oct Trump St Jude Event
Sunday 25-Oct C&C
Saturday 7-Nov C&C
Sunday 22-Nov C&C
Saturday 5-Dec C&C
Sunday 20-Dec C&C

Dajerseyviper
03-06-2015, 11:37 PM
I would like to make it to a few of these events this year.

Poor Richard
03-29-2015, 12:47 PM
Chatham was well attended this morning....one Viper and the usuals.

v10enomous
03-29-2015, 05:32 PM
Chatham was well attended this morning....one Viper and the usuals.

Great to see folks are starting to get their cars out. Roads are still awful here but it won't be much longer.

v10enomous
03-31-2015, 01:44 PM
Looks like trouble in C&C paradise at both large meets... Even an electric car misbehaved... :)

All,

It was great to see everyone out at Chatham High this past Sunday. We had a large turnout for such a cold day with cars coming and going for almost the entire two and half hours. We did not get a count, but there were probably 200 cars that came. Hope everyone enjoyed getting their cars out on the road again. It felt great!

Unfortunately, we had a few bad actors who felt it was important to rev their engines in the lot and on the residential street, as well as one ridiculous burnout. As we have mentioned each time in our emails to the group, for the past several years, we have zero tolerance for this behavior as it jeopardizes our potential venues for our meets. The following folks demonstrated incredibly bad behavior at C&C, and we request that they not return:

The all black BMW 5 series GT, who stopped after pulling out of the parking lot, and then floored your accelerator and burned rubber for 15 feet, we request that you not return to any of our events.
White lowered Mercedes E63 loudly revving his engine in the parking lot, and then after being asked to stop, doing the same out on the street.
Red Shelby GT500 loudly revving down the street after exiting the lot.
Amazingly an electric car (small white SUV) also decided to join in and peeled away.

Since these people may not be actual members of C&C, we would appreciate if anyone who knows them would pass along our request. We would guess that we speak for over 99% of the group who are not impressed by these actions, and if you would like to put on such displays, please don’t come! We understand that the cars are loud and capable of amazing feats on the road: C&C is not the dragstrip and not the place to demonstrate how loud/fast/etc. your car is.

On a more general note, we would ask that all members of C&C help us police this sort of behavior. If the person next to you is revving the car unnecessarily, please ask them to stop. This activity does affect all of us in that, if we lose a venue for our meets due to these ridiculous, sophomoric displays, we may have to discontinue C&C. We only have a handful of venues that allow to have our meets. Losing even one means that we have to do a once a month format or shut down C&C. One phone from a neighbor is all it takes.

C&C's have been shut down in other parts of the country. The granddaddy of them all, Cars & Coffee's in Irvine, CA, was shut down after many years of meets there due to loud engine revving and burn outs, some which were unsafely out of control. We do not want this to happen to Cars & Croissants. Sort of like the New York Subway slogan -- if you see something, say something.

Finally, Cars & Croissants is your event as much as ours! If you want to save it, we will have to have zero tolerance with such type of behavior. We really would appreciate everyone's help in this.

Regards,

-Kirk & Abi

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Good afternoon everyone,

I hope you are all enjoying some actual Spring weather today! This e-mail is going to serve as a preview for some exciting events we have planned for next month: April 2015.

First of all, a quick word about last Sunday's Season Opener: I watched a video of some cars leaving the event in Ramsey and am quite unhappy with several individuals who decided to ignore our "no burnout" policy; some of the behavior seen in the video is simply unacceptable. I thank those who film everyone leaving so that despite a turnout of several hundred cars, I can continue to keep track of everything. I do not usually single anyone out on an e-mail that reaches so many people, but the owner of the red BMW M3 sedan crossed the line -- you not only left in a cloud of smoke, but you were dead sideways at a decent speed; had you over-corrected and crashed into the median, or worse, even hit other civilians, you would have gotten us shut down. We are not going to wait for someone to crash before we address this and are not about to let one person (or a small number of people)'s foolish decisions spoil the fun for everyone else, so please do not return to Cars and Caffe in the future. In addition, I would like to take a moment and thank the 95% of you who were respectful and refrained from such behavior.

Since many have asked, we will be off this coming weekend. Many of you observe various religious festivities and holidays, so enjoy the holidays to all who celebrate! Others are going to the New York International Auto Show, so there are still automotive events to attend!

* As I have eluded to recently, our next official meet is going to be unique in many ways. On Sunday, April 12th, we have been invited to Top Gear Porsche in Saddle Brook, New Jersey for our Cars and Caffe meet. This is the first time they have opened for a group, so it is a special opportunity to see an extraordinary collection of both air-cooled Porsches and some of the most exotic cars in the world! The entire collection will be on display for our members.

The event will run from our usual time of 9:30 AM - 12:00 Noon. Top Gear will be providing breakfast on site.

*** Anyone planning to attend this event MUST RSVP to me directly as soon as possible (as usual, there is no charge to attend this meet), so that we can plan accordingly. Directions to the facility will also be sent to you upon RSVP. ***

-------

* The following Sunday, April 19th, we will be hosting a drive up to Caffeine and Carburetors in New Canaan, Connecticut in lieu of a Cars and Caffe meet. New Canaan gatherings have been reduced to twice-per-year occasions, and if you have never been before, I highly encourage you to join us on the 19th -- it is one of the most impressive displays of vehicles you will ever see in one place. Caffeine and Carburetors offers something special to every type of automotive enthusiast!

Those interested in joining us for the drive from New Jersey to New Canaan should also RSVP to me. We will be leaving our meeting spot at approximately 6:45 AM (yes, you read that correctly: I said "AM" -- it is worth it!).

-------

* Finally, the Cars and Caffe Spring Cruise is coming up soon. Due to the quantity of participants at last fall's drive, the turnout will be limited this spring, so if you are interested, please contact me as soon as possible for further information.

Thank you for your time and as always, I hope to see you soon!

Tony Boniello
Cars and Caffe Founder

JerseyGTS
03-31-2015, 05:02 PM
Weather has been so damn bad even the Prius drivers are doing burn outs at the local c&c's...

v10enomous
03-31-2015, 05:13 PM
Weather has been so damn bad even the Prius drivers are doing burn outs at the local c&c's...

It's just nuts ! Going on 5 months without a venom fix and I'm jonesing to get my cars out.

yellowmz3
03-31-2015, 09:04 PM
Yeah, was thinking today that even though my cars not built yet, big deal, the weather sucks!!

v10enomous
04-06-2015, 11:38 AM
Anyone signed up for either of these yet ? Weather is looking good for this weekend so far.

http://driveviper.com/forums/threads/7916-Simeone-Museum-Tour-April-11-2015?highlight=simeone

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Good afternoon everyone,

* As I have eluded to recently, our next official meet is going to be unique in many ways. On Sunday, April 12th, we have been invited to Top Gear Porsche in Saddle Brook, New Jersey for our Cars and Caffe meet. This is the first time they have opened for a group, so it is a special opportunity to see an extraordinary collection of both air-cooled Porsches and some of the most exotic cars in the world! The entire collection will be on display for our members.

The event will run from our usual time of 9:30 AM - 12:00 Noon. Top Gear will be providing breakfast on site.

*** Anyone planning to attend this event MUST RSVP to me directly as soon as possible (as usual, there is no charge to attend this meet), so that we can plan accordingly. Directions to the facility will also be sent to you upon RSVP. ***

Tony Boniello

JerseyGTS
04-06-2015, 03:37 PM
I'm in....am I driving the gen II or V!

v10enomous
04-06-2015, 04:36 PM
I'm in....am I driving the gen II or V!:D

Your daughter said you can use her GenV vert until you get your blown beast back from Chuck.

http://i375.photobucket.com/albums/oo193/njvipermail/pwv_zpsymfxnd9l.jpg

JerseyGTS
04-06-2015, 06:44 PM
:D

Your daughter said you can use her GenV vert until you get your blown beast back from Chuck.

http://i375.photobucket.com/albums/oo193/njvipermail/pwv_zpsymfxnd9l.jpg

Atta guy!

v10enomous
04-09-2015, 12:09 PM
Looks like there is also a Saturday meet this weekend with the other group.

Folks,

We are returning to the Morristown Shop Rite for the first time this year. Full details are below:

Address: Morristown Shoprite

178 East Hanover Avenue

Cedar Knolls NJ, 07927

Date: Saturday, April 11

Time: 8:30AM to 11AM

As you remember from last year's meets, the Morristown ShopRite includes the Village Food Garden and their own diner that serves breakfast all day. Additionally, there is a large indoor/outdoor patio and culinary center that can accommodate over 100 guests that wish to dine there. Security will there to help you park in the correct area of the parking lot.

As always: The good behavior request: Please respect the neighbors and be on your BEST behavior and avoid the temptation to rev your engine and peel out. We have a zero tolerance policy in this regard. If you do it, you will be asked not to return.

Thanks,

-abi & Kirk

For folks looking to join or leave C&C, here are some of the email addresses:

Post Message : candcnj@yahoogroups.com
Subscribe : candcnj-subscribe@yahoogroups.com
Unsubscribe : candcnj-unsubscribe@yahoogroups.com

Dajerseyviper
04-09-2015, 07:40 PM
Do I have to register if I want to attend? And will there be actual coffee nearby?? LOL

v10enomous
04-09-2015, 07:51 PM
Do I have to register if I want to attend? And will there be actual coffee nearby?? LOL

Saturday is open... Sunday's event is RSVP. Looks like refreshments at both.

Poor Richard
04-09-2015, 09:16 PM
Charlie are you doing Saturday too?

v10enomous
04-09-2015, 10:23 PM
Charlie are you doing Saturday too?

I don't know just yet.

intense
04-12-2015, 02:21 PM
Yet another nice event today and a nice start to the season. Hats off to Tony B for organizing this.

aaron94t
04-13-2015, 07:57 AM
Now that was a serious event with good food and great weather. We had a nice 7 car caravan to TopGear and many hours of car watching once we arrived.

v10enomous
04-13-2015, 08:18 AM
It was great to get that first little cruise of the season in. Tony B. sends his thanks for a nice showing of Vipers.

v10enomous
04-20-2015, 12:56 PM
There is some talk about trying to get out to this Sunday April 26th... I went last year and it was great... see video If we get a few cars we can meet up and cruise in together.

http://www.carsandcoffeenj.com/index.htm

From last year...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w3aNGB0rsJ4

v10enomous
04-22-2015, 08:55 AM
Based on popular demand, we will be heading to the Paul Miller Porsche Grand Opening C&C in Parsippany Sunday April 26th and schedule a cruise to Millstone at one of their events later this season. I plan to go directly there a little early because this will be a huge turnout.

Sunday April 26
Now that winter is firmly in the rear view mirror, we are heading to Paul Miller new Porsche for this Sunday's C&C. If you attended in prior years, you know that this is one of the biggest turnouts of the year.
Details are below (note the new location):
Address: 3419 US-46 East
Parsippany-Troy Hills, NJ 07054
Google Map link: https://www.google.com/…/p…/3419+US-46,+Parsippany,+NJ+07054
Time: 8:30 am to 11 am

Steven J. Scansaroli
7 mins

roebear
04-24-2015, 08:04 PM
Based on popular demand, we will be heading to the Paul Miller Porsche Grand Opening C&C in Parsippany Sunday April 26th and schedule a cruise to Millstone at one of their events later this season. I plan to go directly there a little early because this will be a huge turnout.

I'll be rolling in from Jersey city, any semblance of a cruise going on?

v10enomous
04-24-2015, 08:25 PM
I'll be rolling in from Jersey city, any semblance of a cruise going on?

Most of the guys I'm aware of are coming on 80 and 46 eastbound and maybe a couple coming 287 northbound so far.

roebear
04-24-2015, 10:16 PM
Most of the guys I'm aware of are coming on 80 and 46 eastbound and maybe a couple coming 287 northbound so far.

Alright then. Save me a spot! Be there around 830.

v10enomous
04-25-2015, 03:55 PM
We could probably cruise a bit afterwards.

HobokenViper
04-26-2015, 08:38 PM
Sadly I couldn't be there today, took my kids to visit my parents and Grandparents in West Orange, a little lunch at the Ritz Diner in Livingston, and an afternoon at the Turtle Back Zoo, but was driving on the highway to them around the time C&C was wrapping up, and saw many of the cars leaving going the opposite direction from me. Felt the adrenaline rush just from seeing the parade of exotics on the highway, and turned to my wife and declared that I need to get to more of these.....

Sorry I missed you guys. From what i saw on the highway, looks like it was an awesome event!

v10enomous
04-26-2015, 08:49 PM
A Few Pics....
http://www.ackthud.net/jont/2015/CandC/index.html

http://i375.photobucket.com/albums/oo193/njvipermail/CampCG_zpsh8iercxz.jpg

roebear
04-26-2015, 09:10 PM
I ended up taking the Audi instead of the viper, and no one was around the Vipers when I wandered by! Great turnout and hopefully next time I'll get to roll with you guys.

v10enomous
04-27-2015, 09:52 AM
One of ours made the highlight reel...

https://www.facebook.com/SqueakyThinger/videos/vb.339378869522028/1098106590315915/?type=2&theater

v10enomous
04-29-2015, 08:40 PM
This looks like another great event coming up this weekend.... Anyone planning to attend ?

Happy Spring! The weather is looking beautiful for this weekend!

We have been invited to join our friends at Auto Exotica for the grand opening of their new showroom in Red Bank, NJ this Sunday May 3!

To add to the festivities we have decided to have a small impromptu drive that will begin at our favorite Italian cafe Palazzone 1960 in Wayne! We will enjoy their famous cappuccinos and fabulous pastries before we make our way.

If you would like to join email with your car info to be added to the guest list! The drive is open to all exotic cars but all cars must register by sending us an email!

Looking forward to Sunday!

Looking forward to another great event!

www.drivenbypurpose.com
info@drivenbypurpose.com

v10enomous
05-01-2015, 05:57 PM
Driven by Purpose Cruise Sunday May 3rd at 9:30 am.
This This cruise is open to Vipers but you need to send Bruno an email with your car information. If anyone with a Viper or other approved car would rather join in the cruise from the rest stop just south of the Driscoll Bridge, I can call one car just before we approach the rest stop but we will not be pulling in.

Happy Spring! The weather is looking beautiful for this weekend!
We have been invited to join our friends at Auto Exotica for the grand opening of their new showroom in Red Bank, NJ this Sunday May 3!
To add to the festivities we have decided to have a small impromptu drive that will begin at our favorite Italian cafe Palazzone 1960 in Wayne! We will enjoy their famous cappuccinos and fabulous pastries before we make our way.
If you would like to join email with your car info to be added to the guest list! The drive is open to all exotic cars but all cars must register by sending us an email!

As a reminder if you have not yet registered for the May 17 Launch Event & Drive spots are going quick! RSVP Here! Email with your car info to join for the drive!
Looking forward to another great event!
www.drivenbypurpose.com
info@drivenbypurpose.com

v10enomous
05-08-2015, 07:44 PM
PA Pre Memorial Day Party May 24th
This is a great party and a great opportunity for the NJ and PA guys to get together !!!

http://driveviper.com/forums/threads...rial-day-party

From Mark

Myself and Renee are hosting our Annual Prememorial Day Pary on May 24th. We had a good turnout of members last year, hope to have more this year. I will be making my own pulled pork BBQ with my own sauce. A beef brisket or two, beer and soft drinks, Most bring a dish to share. A Blues band is booked, if you play or sing you may be asked to join. This is an outdoor event (big backyard), lots of safe parking. Family and children are welcome. This is not just a VOA event, but all Members are invited. Please let me know if you plan on coming so I can get enough food and goodies. Thanks, Mark and Renee.

The BBQ is on. I am making and smoking several pork shoulders for pulled pork and my own BBQ sauce (this is not a store bought bottle). Smoked Beef Brisket, Beer. Also The JP Willaims Blues Band will be playing from 3 to 7. Let me know if you are coming. This is a fair weather event if it is going to rain alot I will cancel or postpone. It is out doors in our large backyard and is family friendly. Hope to see many Viper Members. There also will be other friend with nice cars attending. Hope to see you on the 24th.

Mark

v10enomous
06-03-2015, 10:18 PM
From abi

Folks,

A reminder for the Harding Township School Car Show/C&C this weekend. It looks like the weather will cooperate and we will be hold the show on Saturday June 6 as scheduled.

Without revealing too much, we are expecting some really impressive cars including the latest super cars from Ferrari to vintage 1920's era Bentley's to great American Muscle cars.

We still have space to additional cars if you'd like to show yours. Please let me know what car in RSVP to this email or hardingcarshow@yahoo.com.

Thanks,

-abi

v10enomous
06-04-2015, 08:27 PM
From Bruno

The weather is looking great for this weekend! We have decided to hold a small drive this Sunday June 7 to a great event hosted by our friends at Interstate Motorsport!

We will meet at the fabulous Palazzone cafe where we will enjoy fabulous cappuccinos and pastries! The drive will depart at 9:30AM where we will cruise down to Interstate. Their great event will feature the Canadian F1 Race!

If you would like to join for the drive email with your car info to be added to the list!

Another great event next week!

Save the date - Friday June 12! Driven by Purpose will go back to the neighborhood for a fabulous restaurant event on Avenue U in Brooklyn! ​

We have been invited by our friends at Manhattan Motorcars to join in this great event!

This event will include drinks, music, food, cigars and more in lovely Brooklyn!

If you would like to attend email with your car info to be added to the list!

Looking forward to the events!

www.drivenbypurpose.com
info@drivenbypurpose.com

v10enomous
06-04-2015, 08:29 PM
From Tony

Hello everyone,

Below are a few reminders and updates regarding some upcoming events with Cars and Caffe.

This coming Saturday, June 6th is the first-ever Ramapo Concours event. Registration for the event is closed, but Cars and Caffe will have a display at the event in conjunction with A1 Exotics Magazine. If you would like to be involved with us this Saturday, please contact me as soon as possible; we have an extremely limited amount of designated parking available. A number of Cars and Caffe members have registered for the event as well.

Further information about the event can be found at the link: http://www.ramapoconcours.com/2015-concours.html

-------

Last year, we experimented with Tuesday evening gatherings (which I nicknamed "Cars and Decaf"), and after a bit of a delay, we will be bringing those meets back in 2015, which kicks off this coming Tuesday. The details are as follows:

Tuesday, June 9th

6:30 - 9:00 PM

The Fireplace Restaurant
718 Route 17 North
Paramus, NJ 07652

Join us for "Cars and Decaf" as well as dinner!

Depending on the turnout on Tuesday, we may continue doing these monthly or on a more regular basis.

-------

The following Sunday, June 14th, we will be returning to Maserati of Bergen County for our first event of the year with them. The official event flyer is attached. At this time, we ask that all attendees pull into the office parking lot prior to the dealership (2 Park Way, Upper Saddle River, NJ).

The event itself begins at 9:30 AM, at which point a full catered breakfast will be served. To inquire about participating in the morning drive that day, please contact me if you have not already.

-------

Thank you for your time as always and we look forward to seeing you soon.

Tony Boniello
Cars and Caffe Founder

https://www.facebook.com/carsandcaffe
https://instagram.com/carsandcaffe

plumcrazy
06-04-2015, 09:01 PM
iirc the fireplace has a small lot

intense
06-04-2015, 11:00 PM
iirc the fireplace has a small lot

Always room for your car. Oh wait....

Buy another damn car Plum!

plumcrazy
06-05-2015, 04:58 AM
lol.

v10enomous
06-05-2015, 06:51 AM
Anyone going to Harding ?

v10enomous
06-11-2015, 08:14 AM
From Tony B...

Also, our first event with Maserati of Bergen County is this coming Sunday, June 14th. All attendees should park in the office parking lot prior to the dealership to ensure parking.

There is a morning drive this Sunday, so if you have not RSVPed and would like to participate, please let me know as soon as possible. Meeting location and time will be sent to you upon RSVP.

The time for the event itself is as follows:

9:30 AM - 12:30 PM

Maserati of Bergen County
145 Route 17 South
Upper Saddle River, NJ 07458

intense
06-11-2015, 10:18 PM
From Tony B...

Also, our first event with Maserati of Bergen County is this coming Sunday, June 14th. All attendees should park in the office parking lot prior to the dealership to ensure parking.

There is a morning drive this Sunday, so if you have not RSVPed and would like to participate, please let me know as soon as possible. Meeting location and time will be sent to you upon RSVP.

The time for the event itself is as follows:

9:30 AM - 12:30 PM

Maserati of Bergen County
145 Route 17 South
Upper Saddle River, NJ 07458

Omelet Station!!!!!

intense
06-14-2015, 12:31 PM
So I got an omelet with bacon, ham, sausage, peppers, onions and cheddar. And there were some cars there or something.

plumcrazy
06-14-2015, 02:46 PM
lol.

Poor Richard
06-14-2015, 10:05 PM
Tommy how long did you wait on line for your omelet? Sounds more like a meat pie You better watch your cholesterol young man.....

v10enomous
06-15-2015, 07:26 AM
Tom didn't even turn his head to notice the 3 P1's as he elbowed his way through the crowd to get on the omlet line.... His new nickname is Tomlet....

http://i375.photobucket.com/albums/oo193/njvipermail/10383036_1044194212297796_1792893781601879943_n_zp s1oti6hnw.jpg

intense
06-15-2015, 04:44 PM
Tommy how long did you wait on line for your omelet? Sounds more like a meat pie You better watch your cholesterol young man.....
Half hour at least but it was worth it. Missed you Rich. I don't know who this young man is you speak of.

Tom didn't even turn his head to notice the 3 P1's as he elbowed his way through the crowd to get on the omlet line.... His new nickname is Tomlet....

http://i375.photobucket.com/albums/oo193/njvipermail/10383036_1044194212297796_1792893781601879943_n_zp s1oti6hnw.jpg
If there had been one I'd have noticed, but three? They're like mustangs now. Did notice the Huracans inside. Very sexy.

v10enomous
06-15-2015, 05:06 PM
So true... Seems like at least one at every C&C now... lol

If there had been one I'd have noticed, but three? They're like mustangs now. Did notice the Huracans inside. Very sexy.

v10enomous
06-17-2015, 05:35 PM
Don't get between this Bad Ass Viper and an OMLET ! lol

https://www.facebook.com/beardedmugmedia/photos/a.679202915463596.1073741842.621010444616177/1045955712121646/?type=1&theater

v10enomous
06-19-2015, 10:48 AM
Looks like we are on for tomorrow for Snakes on the Mountain. We will meet up at Tramontin Harley Davidson exit 12 Rte 80 at 9:45 to cruise up together.

http://driveviper.com/forums/threads/8743-Snakes-on-the-Mount-June-20-2015?p=144151#post144151

intense
06-19-2015, 05:09 PM
Have a good run guys, I'm really tied up tomorrow. I'm sure Mike is excited to get some seat time in his newly supercharged snake.

JerseyGTS
06-19-2015, 08:40 PM
Have a good run guys, I'm really tied up tomorrow. I'm sure Mike is excited to get some seat time in his newly supercharged snake.

I shall eat like a pig and fart in a few seats in your honor...

Poor Richard
06-19-2015, 09:27 PM
Hey guys...I'm in see you in the AM......Tommy WTF now i'll be there and your MIA..ok next time buddy.

Poor Richard
08-07-2015, 06:25 AM
C&C this Saturday at the Morristown Shoprite..........Sunday Chatterbox........double header this weekend!

JerseyGTS
08-07-2015, 08:14 AM
C&C tomorrow looks good. I would stay away from the Sunday event, I heard it was poorly organized.

v10enomous
08-07-2015, 09:49 AM
C&C tomorrow looks good. I would stay away from the Sunday event, I heard it was poorly organized.

Just don't miss the exit on your way there Sunday:smilielol:

v10enomous
09-26-2015, 04:24 PM
I think a few people are heading to this one tomorrow.

Looks like we have a perfect fall day for C&C on Sunday!

See everyone on Sunday!

Folks,

For this Sunday's C&C, we are going to a new location thanks to one of our long standing members. Please keep an eye on your email on Friday in case there is a change of location or day.

Here are the details:
Time: 8:30 - 11:00AM

350 Bernardsville Rd
Mendham NJ 07945

v10enomous
10-10-2015, 05:48 PM
Some folks are heading out to this tomorrow.

olks,

We wanted to send you a quick reminder about tomorrow's C&C. Looks like it will be a beautiful fall day for a drive to Western NJ!

A few updates:
One of the parking lots for the farm will be designated for C&C only. There will be a separate entrance for us and we will be located in an area away from the rest of the visitors.
One of our members walked the field this morning and described it is "hard as a rock."
If a few of you would like to help tomorrow morning, we would welcome some volunteers around 7:30-8:00AM to help direct the C&C crowd to the right parking area! Just show up early if you can help.

Full details are below.

Thanks,

-abi & Kirk

Folks,

For this weekend’s C&C, we are changing the day to Sunday, Oct 11 so we can visit a new location: Donaldson Farms in Hacketstown. If your family has have not made their fall activity trip (apple/pumpkin picking, corn mazes, etc.), this C&C would be a good one to attend as the farm offers all those activities and more.

Please keep an eye on your email on Friday in case there is a change of location or day.

Here are the details:

Time: 8:30 - 11:00AM

Donaldson Farms

358 Allen Rd

Hackettstown, NJ 07840

Some tips on directions can be found here: https://donaldsonfarms.net/directions/

Some special notes about this location:

The field is grass; please make every effort to not disturb the grass.
Absolutely no speeding or loud revving on the premises.
While we will be there quite early, there will other visitors to the farm with kids so please exercise extreme caution as you come and go.
As with all other events, we ask you to respect our hosts and their neighbors by being on your BEST behavior and avoid the temptation to rev your engine and peel out. We have a zero tolerance policy in this regard. If you do it, you will be asked not to return.

See you on Sunday.

-Kirk & abi

v10enomous
10-13-2015, 10:34 AM
For this coming weekend.... Sunday 10/18... Register now if you plan to attend as all 600 spots filled up for the last meet.

We will leave from the Bedminster Quick Check at 7:45 am or meet us there. Don't forget your EZpass.

http://www.carsandcoffeenj.com/#!show-registration/cjg9

https://www.facebook.com/carsandcoffeenj/photos/a.500681373293607.127604.445025402192538/1135600119801726/?type=3&theater

https://www.google.com/maps/place/Quick+Chek/@40.6774664,-74.6513945,15z/data=!4m2!3m1!1s0x0:0x492b47e228d2888b

v10enomous
10-17-2015, 09:35 PM
Looks like Millstone filled up again and the organizer says he can't guarantee entry even if you're registered so I think I'm passing on this tomorrow.

v10enomous
12-10-2015, 08:31 AM
We have a few folks heading to this on Saturday for Winter good weather Bonus Driving.

I hope you are all enjoying the holiday season so far!

Our season may have ended over a month ago, but the desired temperatures haven't gone away quite yet, so we are going to hold a rare Saturday morning impromptu meet this coming weekend. Below are the details.

Cars and Caffe this Saturday, December 12th, location has changed.

Majestic Diner
1045 Route 17 South
Ramsey, NJ 07652

As always, no disruptive behavior will be tolerated - permission to use this facility is a privilege.

I hope to see many of you on Saturday. For those who cannot make it, Merry Christmas, Happy Hanukkah, Happy New Year's and Happy Holidays in general.

Thanks,

Tony Boniello
Cars and Caffe Founder

https://www.facebook.com/carsandcaffe
https://www.instagram.com/carsandcaffe

ACR Steve
12-10-2015, 09:54 AM
I think I am going

v10enomous
12-10-2015, 10:44 AM
I think I am going

Perfect !

gwdaneke
12-10-2015, 11:25 AM
Charlie,

Unfortunately the snake is retired for the winter.

Have a great holiday.

George and Lisa.

v10enomous
12-10-2015, 12:53 PM
NP... Pretty funny how I will burn an entire tank of Stabil treated fuel between this past weekend and this coming weekend. Not a bad problem to have.

Charlie,

Unfortunately the snake is retired for the winter.

Have a great holiday.

George and Lisa.

v10enomous
12-10-2015, 06:07 PM
Cars and Caffe this Saturday, December 12th, location has changed.

Majestic Diner
1045 Route 17 South
Ramsey, NJ 07652

NJDAVE
12-11-2015, 10:02 AM
Charlie,
I will be there. Meet you at Quick Check in Jefferson @ 9am tomorrow. No Stabil in my tank until the first snow fall.

ACR Steve
12-11-2015, 01:09 PM
see you guys there

plumcrazy
12-11-2015, 07:29 PM
if i didnt have a teetime id have begged steve to swing by and pick me up... enjoy !

Schen
12-11-2015, 07:45 PM
See you guys in the AM! I'll have some prints on me to check out. :)

--RS

v10enomous
12-11-2015, 08:48 PM
if i didnt have a teetime id have begged steve to swing by and pick me up... enjoy !

Lame:lol2:

plumcrazy
12-12-2015, 05:39 AM
lol.

ACR Steve
12-13-2015, 08:17 PM
Stop playing with little white balls you should have come out it would be good to see you. There where around 120 cars great showing we shutdown the diner

v10enomous
04-20-2016, 10:43 AM
via Abi and Kirk

Folks,

Now that spring is full bloom, we are heading to Paul Miller Porsche for this Sunday's C&C. If you attended in prior years, you know that this is one of the biggest turnouts of the year.

Details are below:
Date: Sunday, April 24
Time: 8:30 am to 11 am

Address: 3419 US-46 East
Parsippany-Troy Hills, NJ 07054
Google Map link: https://goo.gl/maps/HajcEMFKkwj

Our hosts will have their dealership open exclusively for us (it is a Sunday and they are closed to the public) along with refreshments, and at least as important--access to the restrooms.

As with other C&C meets, we ask you to be on your BEST behavior and avoid the temptation to rev your engine and peel out in front of the dealership. We have a zero tolerance policy in this regard. If you do it, you will be asked not to return.

Also a big thanks to the team at Paul Miller for being our hosts for Sunday's Cars and Croissants!

Thanks,

-abi & Kirk

v10enomous
04-21-2016, 09:03 AM
I am heading to Parsippany on Sunday but some folks will be in Millstone too...

http://driveviper.com/forums/threads/10910-Cars-amp-Coffee-Millstone-NJ?p=214991&viewfull=1#post214991

gwdaneke
04-22-2016, 10:17 AM
I am heading to Parsippany on Sunday but some folks will be in Millstone too...

http://driveviper.com/forums/threads/10910-Cars-amp-Coffee-Millstone-NJ?p=214991&viewfull=1#post214991

Charlie,

Im going to try for parsippany. Hope to see you there.

George W Daneke

v10enomous
04-22-2016, 02:44 PM
Excellent !!! We should have a nice little snake pit.

Charlie,

Im going to try for parsippany. Hope to see you there.

George W Daneke

roebear
04-28-2016, 05:13 PM
Anyone interested in hitting up Chatham on Saturday?