PDA

View Full Version : Welcome to 2018 Carolinas VOA Members

Brian GTS
01-10-2018, 04:35 PM
We hope you and your family had a great Christmas and New Years. We also hope you all made it through the recent winter blast without issue.

RENEWALS & WINNERS!

For those of you that renewed your 2018 membership, thank you! ....and for the new members that have recently joined, WELCOME! We are looking forward to an action packed year with Viper friends, old and new. Our 2018 events schedule will be finalized within the next couple weeks and our events will kick off in February, so keep an eye on your Inbox. I think you will be pleased with what we have in store! :)

This week we held our annual FREE membership drawing for those that renewed their membership by December 31st. This year's winner is Stephanie Gundlach from Jacksonville, NC. Congrats Stephanie! The club has reimbursed Stephanie for her 2018 membership dues and she can enjoy a FREE year of membership on us!

Our second drawing was for 10% off service labor from our amazing Viper Tech, Tom Sessions! The winner of that drawing is Angel Bonet from Simpsonville, SC. Congrats Angel!

THANK YOU CAPITAL CJDR

Capital Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram in Garner, NC has supported our club in various ways for many years. Many of you already know Mike Reeves (Sales Manager) and Al Humphries (Service and Parts Manager). Both of these guys are Viper owners, club members, and down to earth guys. Not only that, they offer special pricing on vehicles and parts to our club members. Whether your looking at a new vehicle or need parts & service, give them a call. I can speak from experience that you won't need to go anywhere else. ;) 866-396-7437

WE'D LIKE HEAR FROM YOU!

Lastly, our team is always open to feedback regarding future events. If you have any event ideas or would like to help plan an event, please feel free to reach out to us. Otherwise, you will be hearing from us very soon....so get those snakes ready! ;)

Brian, Jason, Larry, and Patrick
Your Carolinas VOA Team

No hemi
01-12-2018, 01:59 PM
Woohoo!! I won!!! ;)