PDA

View Full Version : 2018 Carolinas VOA Events Schedule

Brian GTS
01-10-2018, 04:25 PM
We are pleased to announce our 2018 Carolinas VOA Event Schedule! We have big plans this year, so please mark you calendars!

2018 Carolinas VOA Event Schedule

February (various dates) – Carolinas VOA Zone Luncheons
Blow the dust off your Vipers! To start the New Year, we are hosting several FREE luncheons throughout our region! Some of the luncheons may be coordinated with local Cars & Coffee Events. You will be receiving an e-mail soon with additional details!

March 3rd – “Get Your Motor Running V5.0” - Wake Forest, NC
We can’t believe this is the 5th Anniversary for this very popular event! We will be hosting our maintenance day event at my home. We will have access to two lifts, the necessary tools/equipment, and expertise to help you change your oil, diff, tranny, and clutch fluid.

April 20th-22nd – Vipers Invade Charleston - Charleston, SC (https://www.charleston.com/)
We’ll slither to historic Charleston for an exciting multi-day event! We'll take a scenic drive to a private island and attend the “Cars on Kiawah” event on Saturday morning where we have reserved spaces for our Vipers! We’ll enjoy some great restaurants throughout our stay and have plenty of opportunity to explore historic Charleston! Discounted group hotel accommodations will be available for Friday and Saturday night.

May 31st – June 3rd – Tail of the Dragon - Gatlinburg, TN (http://www.tailofthedragon.com/)
For the 4th year in a row, our region is co-hosting the Tail of the Dragon event along with our good friends from Alabama / Tennessee! We had over 75 Vipers in attendance last year, so this is an event you don’t want to miss! The Tail of the Dragon is considered one of the world's foremost motorcycling and sports car roads. Anyone looking for an exciting drive will enjoy this stretch of US129 with 318 curves in 11 miles! We’ll also enjoy the attractions of Gatlinburg, lunches, dinners, nightlife, and endless FUN! This will be an EXTRA LONG weekend event so please mark your calendars and arrange time off if you plan to attend! Due to the popularity of this event, registration will be opening soon!

July 14th – Viper Owners Country Cruise and BBQ - Moyock, NC
Members Tom and Diane McCormick have generously opened their home to us! We'll enjoy a Southern BBQ lunch and some social time at their home. Then we’ll take a 50 mile scenic cruise through the back country twisty roads of NE North Carolina and SE Virginia.

August 10th -12th – Vipers at the Beach - Myrtle Beach, SC
This event has evolved into one of our annual traditions! Everyone needs an excuse to visit the beach, so this is it! Once again, we’ll enjoy some R&R on the sandy beaches of South Carolina, dine at some great restaurants, and hang out with our Viper friends. Discounted group hotel accommodations will be available for Friday and Saturday night.

September 14th- 16th – Vipers slither to Biltmore - Asheville, NC (http://www.biltmore.com/)
Biltmore is the largest privately owned home in the United States with over 178,000 square feet and 250 rooms! We’ll attend a group visit to the home, gardens, have lunch at the on-site Deer Park Restaurant, explore Antler Hill Villiage and Winery, and we’ve obtained permission to have a professional group photo taken in front of the hotel with our Vipers! Mark your calendar now as this will be an exciting 2-3 day event you won’t want to miss. Discounted group hotel accommodations will be available for Friday and Saturday night.

November 10th – Carolinas VOA Annual Holiday Party
Location and venue TBD

We look forward to an action packed year with our Viper friends!

Brian, Jason, Larry, and Patrick
Your Carolinas VOA Team

No hemi
01-31-2018, 02:37 PM
Looking forward to do some of those
, Brian , lmk about a luncheon with the Upstate SC people

Brian GTS
01-31-2018, 08:30 PM
Sure thing, I just sent you an e-mail. Let me know what you think.

Iridelow
03-12-2018, 03:41 PM
Plan on the Charleston trip, can you text me or send me some info on hotels and places in Charleston we are meeting at. thanks 843-455-3920 Kevin

Brian GTS
03-12-2018, 11:34 PM
Plan on the Charleston trip, can you text me or send me some info on hotels and places in Charleston we are meeting at. thanks 843-455-3920 Kevin

Just sent you a PM!

VIPERD
01-28-2019, 08:56 PM
Hey VOA Carolinas team! Is there an event list with dates for 2019? Lots going on in the McCoy household with a baby boy due July 1st, so wanting to get things planned and coordinated sooner than later. I plan to attend Tail of the Dragon 100% and already have room booked. GYMR? VIR Track Day? Dragstrip? Charity cruise? Biltmore? Thanks and look forward to seeing the 2019 schedule.

braunstein82
01-29-2019, 10:48 PM
We have been working on it last couple weeks. Should be up real soon .