PDA

View Full Version : We fix it auto

Fatman2006
01-04-2018, 04:41 AM
Does anyone have any experience with We Fix It Auto? I got ripped off by them and wanted to know if anyone else had a similar interaction or heard anyting about them. Thanks.

Special Ed
01-04-2018, 07:44 AM
How can anyone say they have had a similar interaction if you don't tell us about your experience. Personally I don't believe I would ever have any vehicle work on a a place called "We Fix Auto". JM2.

Fatman2006
01-04-2018, 10:50 AM
How can anyone say they have had a similar interaction if you don't tell us about your experience. Personally I don't believe I would ever have any vehicle work on a a place called "We Fix Auto". JM2.

I typed a detailed reply on my phone and it didn't save.

So here's the super short version.

The diff on my car broke so I was having it replaced with a Wavetrac. After taking apart the rear end he quoted me 5k. I said no and told him to put the car back together, he replied he would come down on the price, so he went ahead with the work.

When I went to pick the car up, he gave me a bill for $4800. There were charges for "special" differential fluid that cost $120, Wavetrac calls for factory fill, he used a friction modifier Wavetrac says not to. There was a misc. charge for machine work that was outsourced for $950, he refused to tell me what shop did the work. He came down to $3800, but wanted cash. I told him I was paying with a card, and we argued for awhile before he agreed. He now refuses to return the orginal diff carrier, even though my account is paid in full. I was leaving the country for work and I wasn't going to leave my car there otherwise I would have pursued other options.

Fatboy 18
01-04-2018, 11:04 AM
This lot?
http://wefixitautorepair.com/

Fatman2006
01-04-2018, 11:32 AM
This lot?
http://wefixitautorepair.com/

Yeah, that is the place it's in Scottsdale, and that is the owner in the first few pics, what a scumbag! I couldn't believe he used the "special oil" line on me, what a joke.

Fatman2006
01-04-2018, 11:01 PM
Did you have your Dad talk with the guy? Since you just turned 15 and are still minor, the owner of the shop entered into an unenforceable contractual arrangement if it was just you. Difficult to believe a grown adult who owns a business would deal directly with you and not insist on dealing with a parent who could ensure the proper payment and could be legally sued for non-payment. Or did you front him your grass mowing and lemonade stand money?

:t0135:

:smilielol:

My sarcasm is no match for your investigative skill. Well played Sir.

But seriously, that guy is a real piece of work anyone in Az should avoid his shop.

AZTVR
01-07-2018, 06:03 PM
If you ever want a professional mechanic with years of experience with Vipers, the go to guy in Arizona is Eddie Martin (http://www.maehammotorsports.com/) at Airpark Dodge.

ttrentt
01-07-2018, 06:09 PM
Are you trolling again???

Have you been saying, “I need auto repair, Honda repair or Toyota repair near me?”

Fatman2006
01-07-2018, 11:31 PM
Are you trolling again???

Have you been saying, “I need auto repair, Honda repair or Toyota repair near me?”

Lol nah I had legitimate bad dealing with that shop and I'd like to avoid stuff like that in the future.

If you ever want a professional mechanic with years of experience with Vipers, the go to guy in Arizona is Eddie Martin (http://www.maehammotorsports.com/) at Airpark Dodge.

I wish I had looked for more option before taking my car to We F**k You auto. I found Maeham after the fact, but I'll most likely be taking my car there from now on. Thanks for the recommendation.

Speedy G
01-10-2018, 08:12 PM
btw he is at Tempe Dodge now :-)

SmoknTires
01-11-2018, 03:14 PM
Eddie is definitely the man out here.

Sorry to hear about the bad experience.

Fatman2006
01-12-2018, 11:37 PM
btw he is at Tempe Dodge now :-)

Eddie or the We Fix it guy, is at Tempe Dodge?

Eddie is definitely the man out here.

Sorry to hear about the bad experience.

Thanks for the solid advice, Eddie will be my go to from now on.