PDA

View Full Version : Katie s 12 30

Viperenvy
12-28-2017, 10:36 AM
Anyone interested meeting Saturday to discuss 2018 and kick starting VOA around these here parts?

Viperenvy
12-29-2017, 11:21 AM
So with all the views, anyone attending? Or should we plan to meet for a beverage of other sorts? Can someone in the Baltimore area PM me please?

Viperenvy
12-30-2017, 07:23 AM
Need to remember to check the weather when on vacation.

So we have 21 people for the VA/MD currently. Suppose to have 25 - there is interest from folks in Richmond and Chesapeake/Virginia Beach that could make up the difference. Working on corralling the NOVA and DMV snakes. Need some help from anyone near Baltimore.

I have the Chapter formation checklist, will work on the legal paperwork so that the organization can be official to receive official National support, and look forward to pulling this together.

If anyone is interested in the process or has thoughts/suggestions, then I look forward to talking.

Happy New Year!

Cheers,

Brian

idinesen
12-31-2017, 09:47 AM
Hey Brian-

Just got back in town from vacation - sorry to have missed anyone who did make it out to Katie's yesterday, although I'm sure it was nasty cold!

Definitely interested in helping get the VOA going in the area. I sent you a PM with my contact info - chat with you later.

Ian