PDA

View Full Version : Feb 22nd Next Houston Viper Club Event- Track 21 Indoor Kartin & Lunch at Los Cucos

Herrsss
02-05-2014, 02:00 PM
Howdy Viper Gang,

It’s time for yet another racing event for the Houston Viper Club. Of course, this time we will be racing high speed electric go carts……indoors. But racing is racing. And it has always turned out to be a blast. We will be having our 3rd Annual King of the Karts racing event on Feb 22nd at Track 21 off of Hwy 6 starting at 10a until 12n. After we determine who the best drivers are in the mini racers, we will run our big racers over to Los Cucos Mexican Restaurant for a bite to eat. Some details for you:

Track event is at:

Track 21
4815 Hwy 6, Houston, TX 77084
(281) 200-2600

We plan on meeting there at 10a and running until 12n.

Races are $18 each or 3 for $48. Each race is 10 min long.

Car Clubs get a 25% discount but we need to have atleast 12 people present to get that discount.

If you don’t have a helmet, you will need to use theirs which is included in the cost, but you will have to purchase a head sock which is $2. So I encourage you to bring your own helmet and headsock.

There is no reservations for the track unless we pay a huge track rental fee. So we will probably not all run at the same time and there may be other people on the track with us. This has not caused any issues in the past. Just show them how to really drive that kart!!!

After racing, it’s lunch time. We are going to enjoy some Tex Mex at Los Cucos around the corner. Should be there around 12:15 or so.

Los Cucos Mexican Café
16216 Clay Road
Houston, TX 77084
281-859-3897

We need a head count asap from you on how many in your party that will be joining us for lunch so we can make sure we have a table big enough. Please send your RSVP to Jamie Wood at info@houstonviperclub.com as soon as you can and let him know if you plan on attending both the karting and lunch.

As always, looking forward to seeing you all there.

:bth_smiley_formula1

FLATOUT
02-06-2014, 06:30 AM
Should be a fun event, looking forward to it.

Dusty1
02-06-2014, 04:00 PM
We better get on the diet Andy or she is gonna make us look bad!

Richard

Shooter
02-07-2014, 08:51 PM
Hey Richard,
why does it say that you are regional president? Did the votes get tallied already? I thought it was after the 14th for the results. ?
I don't have a problem with it, just curious.

FLATOUT
02-07-2014, 08:54 PM
We better get on the diet Andy or she is gonna make us look bad!

Richard

LMAO Yeh I'm probably not going to make the podium with a seatbelt extender LMAO :D. I did hit the gym tonight though so at least I feel better on the inside lol.

FLATOUT
02-07-2014, 08:56 PM
Hey Richard,
why does it say that you are regional president? Did the votes get tallied already? I thought it was after the 14th for the results. ?
I don't have a problem with it, just curious.

He was the only one running, and there has been conference calls recently that someone needed to represent us.

Shooter
02-08-2014, 12:19 AM
He was the only one running, and there has been conference calls recently that someone needed to represent us.

Works for me.

Thanks for stepping up Richard.

Dusty1
02-09-2014, 09:59 AM
Robert, no I haven't proclaimed victory early. Mike has resigned and as the last elected VP guess I drew the lucky straw. There are monthly calls we need to be represented on. Mike had already asked me to cover on the last several calls. With elections wrapping up the official results will be available Feb. 15. Just holding the reins till then.

Richard

Shooter
02-09-2014, 07:10 PM
Robert, no I haven't proclaimed victory early. Mike has resigned and as the last elected VP guess I drew the lucky straw. There are monthly calls we need to be represented on. Mike had already asked me to cover on the last several calls. With elections wrapping up the official results will be available Feb. 15. Just holding the reins till then.

Richard

No worries. Appreciate you taking point.

Herrsss
02-21-2014, 12:38 PM
Less than 24 hours until our 2nd event of 2014! Come on out to Track 21 at 4815 Highway 6 at 10 a.m. for some kart racing and then join us for lunch at Los Cucos afterwards. Bring your helmet with visor or buy a headsock and use one of theirs.

Send an email to info@houstonviperclub.com and let us know you're coming!

FLATOUT
02-21-2014, 01:38 PM
See you guys out there tomorrow. Myself and my Neighbor in his new Gen V will be driving over.

Andy

Less than 24 hours until our 2nd event of 2014! Come on out to Track 21 at 4815 Highway 6 at 10 a.m. for some kart racing and then join us for lunch at Los Cucos afterwards. Bring your helmet with visor or buy a headsock and use one of theirs.

Send an email to info@houstonviperclub.com and let us know you're coming!

Herrsss
02-21-2014, 04:12 PM
See ya'll tomorrow!

See you guys out there tomorrow. Myself and my Neighbor in his new Gen V will be driving over.

Andy

Shooter
02-21-2014, 05:33 PM
I promised a certain someone cheap yard labor tomorrow. Y'all have fun.

FLATOUT
02-21-2014, 07:18 PM
I promised a certain someone cheap yard labor tomorrow. Y'all have fun.

Just remember to edge I hate it when you forget to edge.

Shooter
02-21-2014, 08:29 PM
Just remember to edge I hate it when you forget to edge.

Si Senior :)