PDA

View Full Version : Question about the Beach Party

TrackAire
10-11-2017, 01:28 PM
Incredible news that the event is sold out...I can't wait, should be a great time.

I have a quick question regarding the Beach party...I understand it is a plated meal. Does that mean there are enough tables and chairs for everybody to sit down and enjoy the meal or will some people have to eat while standing?

I'm trying to avoid the situation I was in at the Mardi Gras party in New Orleans.....way too many people with not enough tables and chairs to be able to sit and drink comfortably.

Thanks,
George

TrackAire
10-13-2017, 01:44 PM
Hi Alex,

Do we have an answer as to what the dinner seating arrangement at the Beach Party is?

Thanks,
George

SmoknTires
10-14-2017, 11:14 AM
We've rented the entire area for the club. We're going to have tables and chairs setup on the sand, a live DJ playing music in the background, and waves lapping on the shoreline. Yes, we will have a full dinner with seating for everyone. Bars of course will also be open for us. We'll do 1 of 2 group photos of the event there as well.

The dress is casual - shorts, jeans, whatever. And for those who want to swim - yes indeed, you can. Come in slippers and comfy shoes. And feel free to kick them off and step into the water. Beach chairs will also be scattered around the area, people can lounge and collect in different groups after dinner until we close around 10:30pm.

I sense people will find it's quite a way to kick off the event.

GRNBGON
10-15-2017, 09:29 AM
Where is the "Beach"?

SmoknTires
10-15-2017, 10:49 AM
On property. Completely man made. We bought out the entire outdoor venue including the beach and all corresponding areas and pools.

TrackAire
10-16-2017, 11:01 AM
We've rented the entire area for the club. We're going to have tables and chairs setup on the sand, a live DJ playing music in the background, and waves lapping on the shoreline. Yes, we will have a full dinner with seating for everyone. Bars of course will also be open for us. We'll do 1 of 2 group photos of the event there as well.

The dress is casual - shorts, jeans, whatever. And for those who want to swim - yes indeed, you can. Come in slippers and comfy shoes. And feel free to kick them off and step into the water. Beach chairs will also be scattered around the area, people can lounge and collect in different groups after dinner until we close around 10:30pm.

I sense people will find it's quite a way to kick off the event.

Thanks for the confirmation Alex.
After driving 9 hours that day to get to Vegas I just wanted to make sure dinner was a sit down affair for me and the Mrs.

Cheers

SmoknTires
10-17-2017, 12:37 AM
Definitely is.