PDA

View Full Version : Next VOA VA MD Gathering

idinesen
10-11-2017, 06:59 AM
Hello VOA Virginia/Maryland members-

Much like what Cliff put together last month for us, I'm gathering interest and ideas for a follow-up event, this time in NoVA near metro DC (ish). With the weather potentially changing for the worse soon (boo), I am looking at some options that include both a cruise or something not involving anything on the road. I've seen some great get togethers at Top Golf, a go-kart place (to fuel our need for speed - ha!), or some other relaxing environment.

Let me know what thoughts you have and what weekend works best for you over the next month or so. I'd like to get another outing scheduled before Thanksgiving if possible, so fire away with the ideas and date(s) you'd like to participate. My email is idinesen78@yahoo.com.

If I get good interest in the event, VOA will make it happen for us and I can solidify the details. More to follow soon!

Thanks and see you all again soon.

Ian

SatinBlueG3
10-11-2017, 05:38 PM
I would be interested. I am pretty flexible so please pick what works for everyone else.

TriJim
10-11-2017, 05:56 PM
Interested. Also flexible.

SatinBlueG3
10-11-2017, 07:16 PM
If people are interested in go-karting there is great indoor HIGH-speed place in Dulles called Autobahn Speed. There are great places to eat and hang out all over NVa and DC, so that is always a possibility.

idinesen
10-12-2017, 10:54 AM
Awesome, gents - thanks for the interest and the ideas. More to follow soonest!

Ian

SmoknTires
10-12-2017, 03:41 PM
Hello VOA Virginia/Maryland members-

Much like what Cliff put together last month for us, I'm gathering interest and ideas for a follow-up event, this time in NoVA near metro DC (ish). With the weather potentially changing for the worse soon (boo), I am looking at some options that include both a cruise or something not involving anything on the road. I've seen some great get togethers at Top Golf, a go-kart place (to fuel our need for speed - ha!), or some other relaxing environment.

Let me know what thoughts you have and what weekend works best for you over the next month or so. I'd like to get another outing scheduled before Thanksgiving if possible, so fire away with the ideas and date(s) you'd like to participate. My email is idinesen78@yahoo.com.

If I get good interest in the event, VOA will make it happen for us and I can solidify the details. More to follow soon!

Thanks and see you all again soon.

Ian

Ian, you and Cliff are truly awesome!

idinesen
10-12-2017, 06:53 PM
Thanks Brian - I hope you join us again this next time!

jc121285
10-23-2017, 03:55 PM
Definitely keep me in the loop! I actually have a busy schedule but will do anything I can to attend if possible. Go karts sounds pretty bad ass tho!

idinesen
10-24-2017, 07:17 AM
Definitely keep me in the loop! I actually have a busy schedule but will do anything I can to attend if possible. Go karts sounds pretty bad ass tho!

Will do - still working some ideas and dates - hope to have something out to you all soon.

SatinBlueG3
10-24-2017, 08:08 AM
Ian, if you need help please let me know!

idinesen
10-24-2017, 09:04 AM
Ian, if you need help please let me know!

Would love your help - let me give you a call in the next day or so to chat. Thanks!

Ian

Ken Lally
10-26-2017, 12:46 PM
How about a cruise to a winery out 50? Plenty with paved driveways.....

I am in btw...