PDA

View Full Version : Hi Interested In Joining

SliderJack
10-10-2017, 07:36 AM
Hi, I'm interested in joining VOA. I live near Pigeon Forge/Knoxville.

I know you have a large tail of the dragon event each year, I stopped by this past year. But besides that, are there any events, rides, meetings happening on a regular basis? I've been watching this forum and the Facebook page for awhile now, and it seems very inactive.

I'm not the most social of guys, kinda quiet, but when I got my GTS I was looking forward to meeting with like minded people and talking cars.

Thanks,
Jack

Bill Pemberton
10-10-2017, 08:52 AM
No problem , just go toe the Membership section, join up and bingo , you get all the perks and of course then you are able to go to Vegas for NVE3 too! Drop some pics of the GTS on this thread so you can get the normal ooooos and ahhhhs you so richly deserve when getting one of these beasts!

City
10-10-2017, 10:47 AM
Hi, I'm interested in joining VOA. I live near Pigeon Forge/Knoxville.

I know you have a large tail of the dragon event each year, I stopped by this past year. But besides that, are there any events, rides, meetings happening on a regular basis? I've been watching this forum and the Facebook page for awhile now, and it seems very inactive.

I'm not the most social of guys, kinda quiet, but when I got my GTS I was looking forward to meeting with like minded people and talking cars.

Thanks,
Jack

Hi SJ,

Here's the link to join. https://driveviper.com/join/

Some local region forums don't get as much posting activity as others. Doesn't necessarily indicate less club activity, just less region members interested in posting. Here's your region president who can get you more region info:

Southeast Alabama/Tennessee Alan Weakley abw0219@yahoo.com 540-273-1032

WELCOME!

uvbnbit
10-11-2017, 07:48 AM
'members' are typically notified of events by email. Not all members have Social Media accts/access.

SliderJack
10-15-2017, 11:17 AM
Thanks for the info. Just joined up.

I talked to Alan and Kim for awhile and was able to make it out for a ride yesterday. Had a great time! Great people, great cars, and great roads! Couldn't ask for more! :)

Fatboy 18
10-15-2017, 11:31 AM
Awesome picture. Welcome from the UK :)

daveg
10-15-2017, 05:09 PM
Welcome, love the backdrop!

Alan
10-19-2017, 09:03 AM
Welcome to the Club Jack! Was great seeing for the fall cruise!
Alan