PDA

View Full Version : What is the Deal My Empty Trailer Thread is GONE gt

FrankBarba
10-09-2017, 08:13 PM
To the VOA. I was asked to become a sponsor so I could continue my Empty Thread. I sent in my paperwork via email like
the directions ask. I have made numerous phone calls, emails and not answer. What do I have to do so my thread can stay active.

Any help will be appreciated.

AZMotorgod
10-10-2017, 01:20 AM
Frank-

I hope this gets work out, you are a good man, and I would do business with you in a heartbeat.

FrankBarba
10-10-2017, 07:06 AM
I hope it gets worked out also. I miss helping the Viper Community

bluesrt
10-10-2017, 08:48 AM
frank is top notch guy, lets go voa get on the ball here

SmoknTires
10-10-2017, 10:10 AM
Before we start dinging volunteers.... let's just work the process.

Frank, I've been told by others that no application, payment, or banner has yet been received. I'm also told only recently (days) were voicemails sent to people, after the thread was addressed. I was told conversations took place weeks ago regarding the monitoring of solicitations on the site. So we need to just get done whatever needs to be resolved. For the sake of unraveling whatever complications seem to be holding things up - I'm more than glad to be the one to work with you. PM me when you can and I'm more than happy to serve as an intermediary. You can work directly with me to work through whatever the hold up is - on either side. I like your tone and your service, no reason we wouldn't want you as a sponsor!

City
10-10-2017, 02:30 PM
I've closed this thread as admin and the OP are communicating to get this resolved ASAP.