PDA

View Full Version : alignment problem

Speedman
10-05-2017, 09:13 AM
I purchased a 2008 ACR with 11k miles on it and it now has 14K miles and the drivers side tire on the inside is showing cord. I want to have it aligned and corner balanced, but I am not sure this is what is wrong since it is only one tire. I really keep up with the tire pressures and only check and add in the morning before it gets driven. I am in Richmond Va. and if it needs an alignment and corner balance does anyone have a good shop to call? Thanks!

mackzilla
10-05-2017, 09:46 AM
I purchased a 2008 ACR with 11k miles on it and it now has 14K miles and the drivers side tire on the inside is showing cord. I want to have it aligned and corner balanced, but I am not sure this is what is wrong since it is only one tire. I really keep up with the tire pressures and only check and add in the morning before it gets driven. I am in Richmond Va. and if it needs an alignment and corner balance does anyone have a good shop to call? Thanks!

Is it inner tire, outer tire or all over cording? Anyway, if it's not alignment maybe it has a blown strut? First thing that comes to mind is getting yourself an alignment package somewhere and getting it on the rack. I get my car aligned almost every month after tracking and autocross things always seem to wiggle out.

Speedman
10-05-2017, 02:15 PM
it is corded all the way around and it is the drivers side front tire

GTS Dean
10-25-2017, 10:47 PM
The adjusters probably slipped. It can happen. Use a torque wrench on the nuts.