PDA

View Full Version : All Viper Cruise FL AL Gulf Coast

Red Kaos
09-27-2017, 10:46 PM
AL/TN Region members,

I’m working on having an “All Viper Cruise” to coincide with either the Pensacola C&C or Mobile Bay C&C. The event would begin with a cruise-in to the particular C&C and end with dinner in Pensacola. BTW I’m one of the guys who started Pensacola C&C. It is a monthly event and we usually get 300-500 cars. The location is only 5mins from the beaches and downtown--not to mention nearby restaurants, shopping, and other area activities. If you are interested, which date would you prefer...28Oct (PC&C) or 11Nov (MBC&C)? Additional details to follow as this evolves. Thanks, Jim

Red Kaos
10-02-2017, 10:06 PM
UPDATE:
We will have the "All Viper Cruise" on 28Oct17 (Sat). Generally, we will meet prior to our Pensacola C&C event, and then all cruise over to PC&C (starts at 8am). After PC&C we'll cruise to Spanish Fort, Daphne, Foley and Pensacola. We’ll race go-carts, cruise the beaches, visit the Museum of Naval Aviation, eat lunch and have an early dinner. If you need help with resv let me know. I’ll try to get everyone from out of town into the same hotel. Otherwise, I'll provide additional details during the weeks to come. Thanks, Jim

Red Kaos
10-18-2017, 12:18 PM
Viper owners,

Thanks for contacting me.

For those who are still thinking about it, check your schedule and let me know. Even if it is a last minute, game time decision, no problem would love have you join us.

Thanks, Jim

Red Kaos
10-25-2017, 10:20 AM
UPDATE 25Oct17: Get your Viper ready and let's do this.

The FINAL rendezvous location is the Cordova Mall at Dick's Sporting Goods, 5100 N 9th Ave, Pensacola, FL (it's on the backside of the Mall, can't miss it). Be there NLT 730am. From there we will roll to the Pensacola C&C. BTW, there are two short-term rally locations, see my additional comments below. Thanks.

((Vipers inbound west of Pensacola or from Pensacola, meet at Dick's Sporting Goods at the Cordova Mall NLT 730am)).

*Vipers inbound east of FWB or from FWB, meet at the Target on Hwy98 Mary Esther/FWB, 250 E Miracle Strip Pkwy, Mary Esther, FL; NLT 6-615am. Note the stop in Gulf Breeze referenced below...thanks.

**Vipers inbound east of Pensacola from the Navarre and Gulf Breeze area, meet at the Publix Shopping center (co-located with Panera Bread and Rotolo's Pizzeria; across from GB High School); NLT 7am.

Red Kaos
11-03-2017, 10:03 AM
Saturday at our Pensacola C&C, area Viper owners had an "All Viper Cruise" event. Following the C&C we cruised to several places to include the Museum of Naval Aviation; the beach; and, we raced go-karts. Owners received a goody bag containing items like a Viper t-shirt and Viper decal (from Goldwyn Estrella, VOA member), and a Viper mini-flashlight from JonB. Hope to have another cruise in the spring.