PDA

View Full Version : Two days of instruction at Ron Fellows/Spring Mountain Motorsports Ranch (Vegas)...

rw99
02-03-2014, 02:52 PM
I've spoken with several of you regarding "arrive and drive" instruction this year with the Ron Fellows school at Spring Mountain Motorsports Ranch. While we'll all agree that the best instruction happens in your own car, the Fellows school uses ZR-1s and Stingrays... arguably an acceptable substitute. More importantly, this allows us to fly in and beat on their cars for a couple of days, as opposed to the prospect of a loooong drive in our Vipers.

I now have potential dates, pricing, and curriculum/agenda details. I will be at tomorrow's (Feb 4) NorCal meeting, but if you can't make it PLEASE PM me ASAP.

We need to reserve spots quickly to make this happen before the desert reaches full-on oven temps.

Thanks,

johniew398
02-03-2014, 03:19 PM
I've spoken with several of you regarding "arrive and drive" instruction this year with the Ron Fellows school at Spring Mountain Motorsports Ranch. While we'll all agree that the best instruction happens in your own car, the Fellows school uses ZR-1s and Stingrays... arguably an acceptable substitute. More importantly, this allows us to fly in and beat on their cars for a couple of days, as opposed to the prospect of a loooong drive in our Vipers.

I now have potential dates, pricing, and curriculum/agenda details. I will be at tomorrow's (Feb 4) NorCal meeting, but if you can't make it PLEASE PM me ASAP.

We need to reserve spots quickly to make this happen before the desert reaches full-on oven temps.

Thanks,

The two-day ZR1 course there is well worth it. I signed when I got my ZR1 and you learn a lot as well as have a load of fun.

1HOTV10
02-03-2014, 03:38 PM

Thanks,

Spring Mountain is one of the amazing private tracks you will ever run on. I't is more like a Country Club. And the Condo rental overlooking the track is amazing. Well worth the drive and it's only about 30 minutes to L/V if your driving a Viper :)

rw99
02-05-2014, 11:12 AM
Update: this looks to be an end-of-September or early October event, after matching up some of our schedules.