PDA

View Full Version : Any welland viper owners

nomorevtec
08-20-2017, 05:41 PM
Just wondering if any welland owners are around?

golfer15
08-21-2017, 04:24 PM
We sure are

nomorevtec
08-22-2017, 11:25 AM
Nice to see other vipers around :) Do you ever track your viper? any mods?

golfer15
08-22-2017, 01:19 PM
Welcome to Viper Land !!!

Ya, there isn't too many if us in the peninsula!! I do not track, but, our club does have track days. We head to both TMS and Mosport. Unfortunately, there is nothing scheduled for the rest of the year. I'm sure a few members will chime in and chat it up with you about some possible random track events.

As for mods....NOPE !! All stock

Where abouts in Welland do you live? We live on Michael Dr. off Clare. You have to drive the car a bit more, I haven't seen you around.

John

nomorevtec
08-23-2017, 12:23 PM
thanks golfer15. I live off lincoln st in welland and ya i dont drive it too often. Man, every time im out though all i want to do is go fast but im learning just to cruise. I dont want to get in any trouble. Im cant wait until next year to see what this thing can do at the track. Iv only had it since May.

Come to think of it, i actually think i honked at you buy the welland sports complex at the lights. Im pretty sure it was you and if it was you; you waved. Well anyway, might see you around. Im going to cars and coffee on sept 17 at engineered automotive in vaughn. It's the best car show around, you should go.

golfer15
08-23-2017, 01:27 PM
LOL...I'm glad I waved, I don't want to seem stuck up. As you know we got a lot of police around our city, so cruising speed is the way to go, but sometimes it just builds up and you gotta let her loose.

We have an overnight cruise to Letchworth Park near Warsaw N.Y. with the stay at Russells in Buffalo on the 16th and 17th. You should check out our clubs website http://www.viperclubofontario.com/ for events.

nomorevtec
08-24-2017, 08:59 AM
Thanks for the invite :)