PDA

View Full Version : New Viper on Cape Cod

Hawk
08-18-2017, 07:51 PM
Just took delivery on a 2014 TA #55

capevettes
08-19-2017, 05:54 AM
Congratulations. Great looking Viper. Nice to see another on Cape Cod. There are a few of us down here. Will in Brewster, Dr. Steve in Eastham, Jim and I are both in Sandwich and Dave in Falmouth. Where are you on the Cape?

Hawk
08-19-2017, 07:00 AM
Brewster

SRT BILL
08-19-2017, 11:19 AM
very nice, good luck with it and enjoy!

Martin2000GTS
09-01-2017, 08:12 AM
Hawk,

We have a huge viper event in the white mountains in 2 weeks. We have people from all over the country coming. not sure if you're interested. shoot me an email. martin@nevoa.org and ill send you all the details. this is can't miss event. even if you have a wedding or something you will have to cancel it and come to this instead!
Martin -

WillyPrep
09-07-2017, 11:39 AM
cool to see the cape viper group growing

ACRSNK
09-07-2017, 01:47 PM
Congrats on the TA! Maybe I'll see you around. I'll be at the Lobster Roll event (See Martin2000GTS's post above). Would love to see your TA in person.

Enjoy it in good health.

daveg
09-07-2017, 04:45 PM
. even if you have a wedding or something you will have to cancel it and come to this instead!
Martin -Martin, you crack me up!!!! LMFAO
Greetings, I'm Dave from Falmouth (vacation house)

Paul, left you a voicemail to see if you want to do some wobbly pops tomorrow (Friday) Just got to Falmouth.

capevettes
09-08-2017, 06:46 AM
Martin, you crack me up!!!! LMFAO

Paul, left you a voicemail to see if you want to do some wobbly pops tomorrow (Friday) Just got to Falmouth.

See you at 3. Pale Ales and a Donzi ride should work.

ACRSNK
09-08-2017, 12:28 PM
Martin, you crack me up!!!! LMFAO

Even funnier is that Martin's not kidding...

capevettes
05-04-2018, 05:35 AM
Hawk, That was me that passed you in Brewster last night in my Sapphire Blue/Silver stripe GTS. That had to be you. Not too often you pass another Viper on the road. I was just out cruising as usual.

Bill Pemberton
05-04-2018, 08:29 AM
Dang Dave, all this time I thought you were DA the Vegetarian ! Senility is setting it awfully hard here in Cornville! Hawk , you need to make the event and of course join VOA, as you can tell the guys in your area not only have a great sense of humor they are a fun group to hang with. Congrats on the TA, you will enjoy the Viper family , we are close knit , albeit a bit crazy!

Hawk
05-05-2018, 07:46 PM
Hawk, That was me that passed you in Brewster last night in my Sapphire Blue/Silver stripe GTS. That had to be you. Not too often you pass another Viper on the road. I was just out cruising as usual.

I got a quick glimpse of you as I was coming around the corner on Tubman Road, my 6 year old daughter was in the car yapping away so I didn’t notice you until I was almost next to you. I circled around the block to find you to take a look at your ride. Give me a call next time you’re in town so I can take a look I will PM you my cell number

Are any of you guys attending the father’s day car show in Hyannis? I will be there as long as it not raining hard
Thanks
Dennis

capevettes
05-06-2018, 05:32 AM
I got a quick glimpse of you as I was coming around the corner on Tubman Road, my 6 year old daughter was in the car yapping away so I didn’t notice you until I was almost next to you. I circled around the block to find you to take a look at your ride. Give me a call next time you’re in town so I can take a look I will PM you my cell number

Are any of you guys attending the father’s day car show in Hyannis? I will be there as long as it not raining hard
Thanks
Dennis
Dennis,

Re: Father's Day show. I will probably go but not bringing a car. I have entered my cars before. It's a bit of a zoo and you can't get out once you're in. Nice variety of cars though. I will let you know next time I'm down your way and keep you in the loop for our get togethers.

Paul

I returned your PM.