PDA

View Full Version : 20th Annual IL Region Party - Sold Out!

SmoknTires
02-01-2014, 12:55 AM
A little more than a week away and we're sod out! I personally didn't believe it would happen. Final numbers are still trickling in as I firm up some commitments. But this is already officially not only be the largest party we've ever held, but now it's also the largest event ever hosted by the IL Region (including our national Viper Invade Niagara Falls event!). Congratulations! What a way to usher in our 20th anniversary together!

For all those who have registered, you all should have received a registration confirmation just days after mailing your form. If you didn't, you're free to check with me so I have you on our list in case it was lost in the mail. If you have a registration in flight, please let me know as we need to speak with you. Yes if your registration is enroute we'll find a spot for you but we need to close the doors.

Congratulations everyone! The last few years have been record breakers, this is the icing on the cake. Be proud. And at the party... you WILL be impressed...

PS Some snow storms days before, and some flurries leading up to the party. So FYI for people flying in. Shouldn't be terrible but not optimal!

BlknBlu
02-01-2014, 07:23 AM
Really looking forward to attending.

Bruce

Nixon's SRT
02-01-2014, 12:13 PM
Hoping to still make it

scloudin
02-01-2014, 03:37 PM
Party on Garth. This is going to be a great evening. Looking forward to seeing everyone there to celebrate "THE CLUB IS DEAD LONG LIVE THE NEW CLUB"

DrTaco
02-01-2014, 06:56 PM
Gonna be a great time!

radta7
02-10-2014, 07:47 AM
Lots of fun! Great job by the IL leadership and SRT. It sounds like the Fire Marshall put you guys through hell with the cars but everything looked great!