PDA

View Full Version : IN/KY VOA..Meeting at NOON EST on Saturday February 8, 2014..Lincoln Square...

Steve-Indy
01-30-2014, 11:27 AM
IN/KY VOA..Meeting at NOON EST on Saturday February 8, 2014..Lincoln Square...
This business meeting will be our second official gathering since we joined the Viper Owners Association (VOA) on January 1, 2014.

PLEASE try to attend this meeting as we will continue to discuss and plan our 2014 event schedule...including new ideas recently suggested by Members.

Lincoln Square Pancake Restaurant is located on US 31, about 1.3 miles NORTH of Ind. State Rd. 32. (approximately 10 miles NORTH of the I-465 beltway that encircles Indy).

ALL Viper owners are welcome to attend.

The Club will buy lunch for the IN/KY VOA Members in attendance.

See YOU there!!

Steve Fess, Membership Coordinator, VOA IN/KY Region, Inc.

Steve-Indy
02-06-2014, 10:57 AM
IN/KY VOA..Meeting NOON EST on Sat. Feb. 8, 2014..Lincoln Sq...WEATHER..

Saturday forecast states: cloudy, snow showers...AM low of 8 degrees and high of 25 degrees.

PLEASE try to attend this meeting as we continue to gel our 2014 event schedule...including new ideas recently suggested by Members. If YOU have an idea, please be ready to present same AND to "carry the ball" to make your idea happen.

Lincoln Square Pancake Restaurant is located on US 31, about 1.3 miles NORTH of Ind. State Rd. 32. (approximately 10 miles NORTH of the I-465 beltway that encircles Indy).

ALL Viper owners are welcome to attend.

Expect "door prizes".

The Club will buy lunch for the IN/KY VOA Members in attendance.

See YOU there!!

Steve Fess, Membership Coordinator, VOA IN/KY Region, Inc.

SSGNRDZ_28
02-06-2014, 11:30 AM
I don't think I'll be able to make this meeting - have a good one, guys!

Steve-Indy
02-07-2014, 02:14 PM
REMINDER:

ALL Viper owners are WELCOME !!!

jwolf
02-08-2014, 07:28 AM
We were planning on driving up today but as we get ready the snow has picked up and now our icy roads are snow covered icy roads so I think we are going to call it. We don't mind the drive the 6.5 hour round trip but in the snow could turn in a 10+ hours so it's just not worth it for a meeting. Hope to see "you all" in March.

Steve-Indy
02-09-2014, 12:22 PM
Many thanks to ALL ( 18 folks !!!) who attended yesterday as we had a productive meeting with several new options being mentioned for activities. In fact, dialogue on these ideas continued by e-mail and telephone for several hours after we left Lincoln Square.

Since there is still MUCH to done on our 2014 schedule, the minutes from yesterday's meeting will be delayed a few days while various folks work out all of the event details.

Stay tuned !!