PDA

View Full Version : Junkman s Rapid Remover and RapidTac II Review

Junkman2008
06-26-2017, 06:47 AM
Okay, you guys who love to do burnouts need to watch this video!

In this video, I review a product that I will be using in the next episode of "Project Liberty." This is an adhesive remover that works like the cat's meow. If you have any kind of glue substance stuck on your paint and you address it IN A TIMELY MANNER, this stuff will probably remove it and remove it fast. Road tar, burnout rubber, decals, stickers (and Lord knows that you Jeep folks LOVE your stickers!), vinyl graphics... you name it, that stuff is yesterday's news. Watch the video and see for yourself.

The Junkman

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cuNrDyvvtf0

TrackAire
06-27-2017, 06:30 PM
So if using the Rapid Remover to erase black rubber marks off the paint accumulated while on the road coarse, does the Rapid Remover also remove the wax and or sealant that has been applied to the paint? The front nose and much of the side of my track car gets peppered with black rubber marks so there is a lot of area to be wiped down to get clean.

Junkman2008
06-28-2017, 06:40 AM
Well if the Rapid Remover doesn't remove some wax, buffing afterward DEFINITELY will. I would just assume that it does remove some and reapply at the end of your repair.

Whiskey
08-22-2017, 07:59 PM
To get off road tar and rubber from burnouts, I've just used gasoline and a terry towl. I then just use old fashion dawn dish soap to was the area. Last step is to reseal and polish. I mostly use it on side
Sills and lower part of the rear bumper.

Then for fun use the gas rag to start the bonfire for roasting hotdogs.

Junkman2008
08-23-2017, 09:47 AM
The difference is that Rapid Remover is SAFE for and made to use on your paint. The LAST thing that I am going to be doing is splashing gasoline on my Viper. :p0273:

COI
08-29-2017, 03:45 PM
I've always used the 3M adhesive remover and never had any issues with damaging paint. I can't find the MSDS for Rapid Remover to see what the active ingredients are. The 3M product has organic solvents so you do need to be careful using it.

Junkman2008
09-01-2017, 04:23 PM
I've always used the 3M adhesive remover and never had any issues with damaging paint. I can't find the MSDS for Rapid Remover to see what the active ingredients are. The 3M product has organic solvents so you do need to be careful using it.

I have the PHYSICAL MSDS sheet for every product that Rapid, Inc makes so you know that it is posted online at their website. This is not some company that recently came about, they have been in business for years. I've used 3M and Goo Gone's products and I can say for a fact that Rapid Remover works WAY faster than BOTH of those products.

ACR Steve
03-12-2018, 10:41 PM
More Neighbor videos please :)

Junkman2008
03-13-2018, 09:21 AM
More Neighbor videos please :)

Lol! She moved. I have an even hotter neighbor now. :D

bulitt
05-06-2018, 02:31 AM
I have used TarX from Carpro and it works well also.

Matt Dillon
06-27-2018, 10:58 PM
Junkman I know you didn't get a Viper! Did you finally come over to the Dark Side, do you still have your Vette? Glad everything's going Good for you & Congrats on your getting Married next year.