PDA

View Full Version : September 2017 Florida Viper gathering

ViperRT98
06-21-2017, 01:10 PM
I was trying to plan a Viper gathering for September... Hopefully we can get as many Viper owners together for a cruise and a gathering for dinner and possibly over night stay...

First location I was considering if Saint Augustine Florida... There is a lot of history and things for us all to do...

Second location is Orlando Florida off of I drive.... this location could be even more ideal you get all the locations both north south and Central to meet... and there's plenty of things for us all to do...

Third location Anna Maria Island... possibly a great way to spend a night on a small island that has good food and fun things to do on a Saturday night..

DEMO MAN
06-21-2017, 02:57 PM
I was trying to plan a Viper gathering for September... Hopefully we can get as many Viper owners together for a cruise and a gathering for dinner and possibly over night stay...

First location I was considering if Saint Augustine Florida... There is a lot of history and things for us all to do...

Second location is Orlando Florida off of I drive.... this location could be even more ideal you get all the locations both north south and Central to meet... and there's plenty of things for us all to do...

Third location Anna Maria Island... possibly a great way to spend a night on a small island that has good food and fun things to do on a Saturday night..

We would be up for that, maybe we can pick a point central to getting some of the Vipers from north Fl to join us. St Augustine might be good choice.

ViperRT98
06-21-2017, 04:41 PM
I believe St. Augustine will be the ultimate winner.... I think there's a lot of history and things for us to do and tons of places for us to eat and many of us to find a hotel at as well...

:-)

Vipes
06-21-2017, 05:31 PM
I vote for Orlando. We have a lot of owners in south Florida that could make the drive up too.

Viper Granny
06-21-2017, 08:36 PM
I would be interested in any of these places. By chance is anyone planning to drive to Detroit in August for the farewell?

ViperPete
06-21-2017, 09:19 PM
Id like Anna Maria island or St Augustine.

cpinfdp
06-22-2017, 11:12 AM
I think any of those options would be good, I wish I would be able to make it but September is probably a bad month for me. Hopefully you have another big meetup like Daytona, that was epic.