PDA

View Full Version : Viper 25th Anniversary Announced

SmoknTires
06-16-2017, 03:53 PM
We have a date for Dodge's event to celebrate the Viper and its end of production. It's set for August 12, 2017.

At this time it seems that they've narrowed it to a single day. No other details are available unfortunately. To see what has been communicated thus far - click here. (http://www.jrtmail.com/templates/2017/06/dodge/viper-25th/english-viper-save-the-date.html)

My98RT10
06-18-2017, 10:20 AM
So, is this event open to every Viper owner w/w? Need to know, if I can schedule a trip now... Thanks ;-)

jc121285
06-19-2017, 09:57 AM
Very exciting! Hope it is open to all Viper owners. Ill definitely make the trip!

nd4spdlsc
08-11-2017, 05:15 PM
I'm flying in from CA for the festivities. Who else is going?

BultenSnake
08-17-2017, 03:24 PM
This was poorly planned and communicated. We decided not to bother.

BlknBlu
08-17-2017, 03:45 PM
It was planned late is the issue. The event actually went very well and organized.

Bruce

ViperSRT
08-17-2017, 05:03 PM
It was planned late is the issue. The event actually went very well and organized.

Bruce

Agreed. Kudos for all that made the event what it was. Especially the 200 car "funeral" procession with enough police to defend the streets for the 90 minute drive. A once in a lifetime experience. This was a mini invitational for sure.

Viper Granny
08-17-2017, 08:27 PM
So much fun! Well worth the drive from Sarasota, Florida, not to mention the long, no SUPER long, line to purchase cool stuff from their store. Dick, Ralph, and Maurice signed my valve covers, and so did D'Ann just because. Going through the super clean factory was great, but it really did feel like a car mortuary, got me choked up. I got to park in the front row on the lawn with my new friends and traveling buds, Viperpete and Chloe. I gained a deeper appreciation for my car and its capabilities in the rain and fog, around the sharp curves in the Blue Ridge Mountains, over the hundreds of hideous construction bumps in the roads, how forgiving the Viper is when you make little mistakes, and just how powerful those breaks are when idiots try to move into your lane at 90 mph or come to a screeching halt for no apparent reason. I love my car, and I'm glad I got to see its birthplace.