PDA

View Full Version : Feb 1st Cars & Coffee & Superbowl.

FLATOUT
01-28-2014, 07:03 AM
So anyone thinking about heading out to C&C this weekend? Depending on the weather I'll have the Viper out. Also getting the new Ford GT toward the end of the week so I'll be goofing off with it after C&C if anyone wants to check it out. Also we are having a few people out to the house for the Superbowl so if any of you want to swing by for the game let me know.

Andy

blk_fxstc
01-28-2014, 08:13 AM
I'll be there for the delivery of your FGT, then I will cry and go home.... LOL!

FLATOUT
01-28-2014, 09:24 AM
i'll be there for the delivery of your fgt, then i will cry and go home.... Lol!

lol

MtnBiker
01-28-2014, 11:08 AM
Why not take the F GT to C&C? I'll be there. Perhaps going to your crib after for some knuckle busting work. You just stand around and tell me what to do :)

FLATOUT
01-28-2014, 11:14 AM
Why not take the F GT to C&C? I'll be there. Perhaps going to your crib after for some knuckle busting work. You just stand around and tell me what to do :)

I would but doubt I can get a temp tag on it in time. Since it's imported I have to get a few extra things done before I can get the temp tag. Depending on what time it shows up I will see if I can get it out there, but I have the ACR running good right now so that one will probably get some road time.

Feel free to come on out after C&C and we'll get those brake lines installed. Let's keep an eye on the weather though.