PDA

View Full Version : Larz Andersen Cars amp Coffee

ACRSNK
06-05-2017, 07:04 PM
There's a Cars & Coffee event at the Larz Andersen Museum in Brookline on June 17th. I'm going to try to make it out there if it's nice out. These events typically draw a nice crowd and some really nice cars. All you Viper owners that live close by should try to make it. Would be cool to see multiple Vipers there.

pony23
06-05-2017, 08:18 PM
I went out to that C&C a few years a go. Not really that huge but it gets some really neat cars. It is put on by Yuppie Racing. The museum is great to see.

ACRSNK
06-06-2017, 03:13 PM
I kind of like the fact that it isn't too huge. Usually some nice cars. Last year there was a red Mercedes Gullwing (7 figure car) that came a few times amongst the usual Ferrari's and vintage Porsches. When I go with the Viper, I am typically the only one with a Viper. Usually well received amongst the other make and models at the show. An added bonus is the Shake Shack that is nearby. Great burgers for lunch!

38D
07-23-2017, 03:32 PM
I ended up going and there was one other viper too. A friend of mine brought his Ford GT, and there was Gembella Mirage (carrera GT), a few mclarens, Ferraris, and loads of other cool cars.

ACRSNK
07-26-2017, 08:30 PM
Very cool. I'm sure your ACR was well received. I couldn't make it out, but I'm going to try my best to go to the one in August.

ACRSNK
08-10-2017, 08:44 PM
Saturday, August 26th is another C&C at Larz Andersen. I plan on being there with some friends. Hopefully we have a good Viper turnout. This is a really cool place for C&C events.

jeff122886
08-20-2017, 10:52 AM
Saturday, August 26th is another C&C at Larz Andersen. I plan on being there with some friends. Hopefully we have a good Viper turnout. This is a really cool place for C&C events.

damn, would love to go but getting married that day

ACRSNK
08-21-2017, 05:51 PM
damn, would love to go but getting married that day

Weddings are overrated...you should go to the C&C event instead.

Martin2000GTS
09-01-2017, 08:14 AM
Weddings are overrated...you should go to the C&C event instead.

Like a good friend of mine said.... "I would recommend everyone to try getting married at least once" lol

ACRSNK
09-21-2017, 08:54 AM
Saturday, October 28th is the next and I believe last Cars & Coffee at Larz Andersen for the season. Should be a great turnout if the weather is nice. Would be great to see some Vipers there. I was the only Viper at the last event.