PDA

View Full Version : Tail of the Dragon 12 Completed

Joel
06-04-2017, 07:17 PM
Thanks to all those who came from all over the country and beyond to make our Tail of the Dragon Number 12 a success! We couldn't have done it without you! Special thanks to the members of the Carolina and AL/TN Chapters who helped plan and implement this event. We had over 100 Vipers and 200 people attend. We had cruises, dinners, after hour parties, more cruises, and everything you expect at the Dragon. Once again the infamous Highway 129 was no match for Vipers. Pictures soon! Thanks again to all and a safe drive home to everyone!

Wagnut ACR
06-04-2017, 07:43 PM
I snuck into the area real quick on Saturday (flew into Nashville early in the morning and caught a flight out of Knoxville that night). I had a few hours so I shot over and caught about 30 Vipers on 441 heading toward Gatlinburg. Hoping to make the event next time.

Matt O.
06-04-2017, 09:19 PM
What a great event! Thank you to everyone who worked hard to put this event together.

Matt

ssmith71
06-05-2017, 03:36 PM
Excellent run event, we were busy every day with things to do in Gatlinburg, VOA events, dinners, and the parade. We had a great time and met some new friends. Here we are stopped on US 441.