PDA

View Full Version : New Gen 5 Viper GTS TA 2 0 Owner In South Florida

RAJVIPER
05-26-2017, 09:45 PM
Hello Viper World,

I haven't been this excited about a car since my '07 GT3RS, and I can confidently say I am enjoying driving this car equally if not more!!! I am very Thankful for my buddy SCOTT who got me turned onto the Gen 5 Viper a few years ago and I have wanted one ever since. I met a number of very gracious people along my journey, looking for just the right car. And am very fortunate to have found this 2016 TA 2.0 White with a Header Red GTS Interior. I feel its just right blend of luxury and performance for me for my 1st Viper. I look forward to being part of the community and owning such a legendary sports car.

I'd like to give a special Thank you to Bill Pemberton from Woodhouse and Brad Wood from Gerry Wood who i consider to be friends and Thank you for all your help and guidance.

I am really enjoying the TA 2.0 and may even look to swap it for an ACR-E if the right opportunity presents itself at some point in the future.

Wagnut ACR
05-26-2017, 09:53 PM
Nice. Enjoy.

HISSSN1
05-26-2017, 10:08 PM
Congrats very nice color combo I love white Vipers, had a 2004 White Mamba car #55. Enjoy it.

Whitey
05-26-2017, 10:18 PM
Hello Viper World,

I haven't been this excited about a car since my '07 GT3RS, and I can confidently say I am enjoying driving this car equally if not more!!! I am very Thankful for my buddy SCOTT who got me turned onto the Gen 5 Viper a few years ago and I have wanted one ever since. I met a number of very gracious people along my journey, looking for just the right car. And am very fortunate to have found this 2016 TA 2.0 White with a Header Red GTS Interior. I feel its just right blend of luxury and performance for me for my 1st Viper. I look forward to being part of the community and owning such a legendary sports car.

I'd like to give a special Thank you to Bill Pemberton from Woodhouse and Brad Wood from Gerry Wood who i consider to be friends and Thank you for all your help and guidance.

I am really enjoying the TA 2.0 and may even look to swap it for an ACR-E if the right opportunity presents itself at some point in the future.

Awesome ride!

Apxnv
05-26-2017, 11:11 PM
Congrats, great car and the best color!

poptarts
05-26-2017, 11:15 PM
super sexy car...

Jdmuscle
05-27-2017, 12:00 AM
All white Vipers are said to be faster than all Vipers... welcome aboard and congrats on the beautiful ride. Use it in good health.

GerryWoodViper
05-27-2017, 05:40 AM
I've been waiting to see photos of this beast! Well done, it's perfect.

Let's get on track together soon.... Road Atlanta in June perhaps??

Brad

Special Ed
05-27-2017, 05:56 AM
All white Vipers are said to be faster than all Vipers... welcome aboard and congrats on the beautiful ride. Use it in good health.

Actually comp blue is the fastest color. Everyone that has one knows that. Gotta love the TA2.

Track Pack
05-27-2017, 06:45 AM
Congrats and welcome Raj! Looks great! Already considering the ACR-E? Is the TA2 group not aggressive enough? Just curious. Enjoy!

Dman
05-27-2017, 07:00 AM
Congrats, looks amazing!!

Scott_in_fl
05-27-2017, 07:13 AM
Can't wait to finally see it tonight!

Raj, beyond being one of my closest friends, is a true car enthusiast like most of us. His photos from a recent Paris to LeMans run with the Porsche travel club to see the classic 24 hr race were drool worthy. To hear his enthusiasm for the Gen V, I know it means something because he has experienced some incredible machinery. He will be a great asset to the community.

Bill Pemberton
05-27-2017, 08:07 AM
Geez, when Scott gets his , watch out Southern Florida, you guys will be terrorizing the neighborhoods, ha!!!

Purple Haze
05-27-2017, 08:25 AM
Great car enjoy it!!!

Ludington1
05-27-2017, 08:53 AM
That is a great combo, congrats!!

ViperPete
05-27-2017, 12:36 PM
Beautiful machine! Congrats!

Scott_in_fl
05-27-2017, 05:28 PM
Geez, when Scott gets his , watch out Southern Florida, you guys will be terrorizing the neighborhoods, ha!!!

Lol, true!!! Making matters worse is that Paul (PDV25) lives down the street too. And we're all close to Homestead Motor Speedway and Palm Beach International Raceway. ��

Vipes
05-27-2017, 11:42 PM
Congrats, luv the white!!!

RAJVIPER
05-28-2017, 06:40 AM
Thanks everyone.

Bossing
05-28-2017, 06:51 AM
Congrats on that nice white Viper... it looks sharp! I'm also in So FL (Broward co.) and got my Ceramic Blue ACRE last month... would love to meet up with other Viper owners.

ACRSNK
05-28-2017, 06:56 AM
Congrats on the new toy! White Vipers are indeed the fastest and one of the most beautiful:)

Enjoy it in good health and keep us posted on your experience.

Scott_in_fl
05-28-2017, 07:31 AM
Congrats on that nice white Viper... it looks sharp! I'm also in So FL (Broward co.) and got my Ceramic Blue ACRE last month... would love to meet up with other Viper owners.

We will make this happen. As soon as my car is here. :)

CerBlue17
05-28-2017, 11:05 AM
TA2 def my favorite of all! Nice color too. Congratulations

RAJVIPER
05-28-2017, 11:47 AM
I've been waiting to see photos of this beast! Well done, it's perfect.

Let's get on track together soon.... Road Atlanta in June perhaps??

Brad

Brad,
I'd love to, however, our New Porsche facility is opening in June/July, so I'll be covered up. Any track days after August I'll be good to go. Or you are welcome to join in at PBIR which I can get us on anytime with my membership.

RAJVIPER
05-28-2017, 11:57 AM
Congrats and welcome Raj! Looks great! Already considering the ACR-E? Is the TA2 group not aggressive enough? Just curious. Enjoy!

I started out hunting for an ACR E after being consumed with the social media bling about the car. Then once I really put in context how I would use it, I figure I wanted at least a TA 1.0 or 2.0 if not an ACRE. I then missed the 1 of 1 ACR E build window so had to pick thru what may have been around and just wasn't in love with anything enought to part with $150k. So while hunting for the right car, I snapped up this TA 2.0 and actually love it. I may want to change up these wheels and maybe I want Stripes. So I'll enjoy it for a while and at some point I'll get tired of it and then flip Into an ACR-E. I have never been a 1 car for longer than a year kind of guy, but this one may break the tradition. If I come across and Snake Skin ACR ED. or GTS-R ED. that will
Likely do it for me to swap. Let's see what happens.

RAJVIPER
05-28-2017, 12:01 PM

It going to be a lot of FUN! The reaction these Vipers get when out in public is unreal!

RAJVIPER
05-28-2017, 12:05 PM
We will make this happen. As soon as my car is here. :)

I'm in! Would be very cool to meet everyone.