PDA

View Full Version : WTB: Gen IV Smooth Tubes

FrgMstr
01-27-2014, 10:28 AM
Anyone got a set of used smooth tubes for a Gen IV laying around the garage they are looking to rid of?

JonB ~ PartsRack
01-27-2014, 01:55 PM
Frag:

I have a new pair laying around on a velvet-lined shelf, hermetically-sealed in a germ-free plastic baggie, in a temperature-controlled warehouse. 5-layer silicone in red or black, with stainless clamps! Lovingly researched, custom cut in pairs, and then Outrageously overpriced at $149 the kit.

Or buy some [expensive] SAMCO straight-stock and cut your own!

Coordinating Black/Red KN Filter laying nearby for $50.

FrgMstr
01-27-2014, 01:58 PM
LOL! Best product description ever. Love you man.

IndyRon
02-12-2014, 08:20 PM
I have a set in black that I may be interested in selling. Still brand new from RSI in the box with clamps. I'm trying to find out if I can get them in blue. If so, I'll let my black ones go if you are interested. JonB, any chance you can get them in blue for me? I need to color coordinate!

noisy
03-24-2014, 10:03 PM
Frag:

I have a new pair laying around on a velvet-lined shelf, hermetically-sealed in a germ-free plastic baggie, in a temperature-controlled warehouse. 5-layer silicone in red or black, with stainless clamps! Lovingly researched, custom cut in pairs, and then Outrageously overpriced at $149 the kit.

Can you PM me for pics? Thank you.

AM.MSCL
03-25-2014, 10:56 AM
Frag:

JonB
Have any that have been infected and turned SnakeSkin Green by chance?
Thanks
Ray

JonB ~ PartsRack
03-25-2014, 08:09 PM
Our colours are:

Rolls-Royce Black Diamond

Burma-Ruby-Blood Red

FrgMstr
03-25-2014, 08:26 PM
You crack me up dude.

JonB ~ PartsRack
03-27-2014, 12:10 PM
You crack me up dude.

And your "Liquefied Lava Chromium Lug Nuts" are on the way.......