PDA

View Full Version : Heading to NoVA from Midwest

idinesen
04-26-2017, 12:27 PM
Hey all, still relatively new to Viper ownership - got my Gen IV SSG last fall. Anyhow, I'm moving away from the Midwest / Crossroads of America VOA this summer back to the DC / NoVA area and wanted to see what the local VOA chapter has going on. I should hit town early / mid-July. Look forward to meeting another group of great people soon.

Cheers-

Ian

BlknBlu
04-26-2017, 01:43 PM
We kicked this guy out, he is too much to handle.

Bruce

idinesen
04-26-2017, 08:03 PM
You are too funny Bruce - ha! Seriously though, you know I'm going to come back and plant myself here again!

SnakeWatching
05-03-2017, 09:11 PM
Hey all, still relatively new to Viper ownership - got my Gen IV SSG last fall. Anyhow, I'm moving away from the Midwest / Crossroads of America VOA this summer back to the DC / NoVA area and wanted to see what the local VOA chapter has going on. I should hit town early / mid-July. Look forward to meeting another group of great people soon.

Cheers-

Ian

Welcome, love that snakeskin green!!!

Toolhead
05-03-2017, 10:03 PM
Welcome to Northern VA/DC/MD area!!! Look forward to meeting you this summer.

Actually I'm not aware of anything major in the works around here at the moment.

idinesen
05-09-2017, 08:15 AM
Welcome, love that snakeskin green!!!

Thanks! I will be in the area in ~2 months - definitely look forward to meeting you!

- - - Updated - - -

Welcome to Northern VA/DC/MD area!!! Look forward to meeting you this summer.

Actually I'm not aware of anything major in the works around here at the moment.

Thanks, look forward to meeting you as well. I'll keep my eyes on the thread and let you know when I hit town.

jdeft1
05-09-2017, 03:52 PM
If there is a NOVA chapter of the VOA... I may need to join. It's been a few years but I remember this region stayed with the VCA. Word was the VOA was here in name only..... I just bailed on both clubs when the split occured and haven't been back.

idinesen
05-10-2017, 04:52 PM
If there is a NOVA chapter of the VOA... I may need to join. It's been a few years but I remember this region stayed with the VCA. Word was the VOA was here in name only..... I just bailed on both clubs when the split occured and haven't been back.

If it's not here we can work to get it going!

SatinBlueG3
06-06-2017, 07:28 AM
I agree! we need to set up some meets or at least go to a few Cars and Coffees.

SnakeWatching
09-19-2017, 06:26 PM
OK, guys here is an event to attend to this Sunday

https://driveviper.com/forums/threads/19550-VOA-Virginia-Maryland-members-get-together-for-lunch-near-Frederick-MD

idinesen
09-21-2017, 06:30 AM
I'm in - see you there!

Ian