PDA

View Full Version : POST: Dinner before the Rolex24

MoparBoyy
01-25-2014, 06:41 AM
I just want to say thank big thank you to all the people who showed up. This was my first time ever putting on an event, and I quickly found out that lots of people show up, lol.

We had 8 Vipers show up, including one from Michigan! We had a drove of SRT staff come in, I will post there names as I remember, but we had Klouse, Gary Johnson, Mark Trostle, Steve Dielman, and a couple others I didn't catch names but i'm sure Tom can fill me in on everyones names. I know Mark, Klouse and DriveSRT posted pics on twitter and instagram of the event.

I left a little early but I heard Ralph and Doris were on there way over after I left.

now heading back to daytona!

FLATOUT
01-25-2014, 07:09 AM
Very nice!

MI Viper
01-25-2014, 10:10 AM
MP,
Thanks for the setting this up, and you are right about a lot of people showing up. It was just a great time hanging with the SRT engineers, and you are correct, Ralph and Doris showed up, I think right after you left.
I'll post some pics later.
Thanks again for all of your efforts in setting this up.
MI V.

daytonprowler
01-25-2014, 12:42 PM
Tom text some pics to me. Looks like a great success. :) Glad to see some of the SRT people there.

Have fun today!

Mopar Boy
01-25-2014, 12:59 PM
Congrats Alex. It takes a great deal of effort to put on a event like this far past what most realize. And when doing it for the first time..... Well done. By the sounds of it from everyone involved, it was a great hit. Sad I couldn't be there. That group looks like it could have used some yellow. :D