PDA

View Full Version : Long Shot To Ask Volunteers

Maibu
04-15-2017, 09:35 PM
Hi Everyone! I am new to this forum! im 27 and live in Waterbury Connecticut! So! This is a very long shot in the dark to ask, im unsure if anything by an awesome member in here can be done. But i am wanting to have a surprise for my father. He is going to be 79 on May 15th 2017, I am not exactly sure how many more years ill have with my dad, and he always talked about someday wanting to ride in a viper! i told him someday i can try to make that happen. He is starting to loose his memory each year as the years go on, and i know deep down he still has that dream of riding in one. He lost his wife and my mom in 2010 in a motor vehicle accident thanks to a drunken teenager. I have not seen much of a smile on his face since 2010, and i really want to bring that smile back with something he likes, and what he has always talked about going for a ride in a Viper! So i am asking if any awesome member in the CT area would volunteer their time and their Viper on his birthday! It would be an awesome gesture and would brighten my dads mood, especially on his 79th birthday! Thanks for reading! ~Chuck Jr~

CarolinaViper
04-15-2017, 09:47 PM
Chuck,

I wish I lived closer, I would not hesitate in a heartbeat. I understand how you are feeling both my mom and father-in-law had dementia and both have passed. I sure that someone close by, either a VOA member or another Viper owner will step forward and honor your request. I think its great that you care enough about your dad to see his wish come true.

Hope someone responds very soon.

Jeff

02rt10
04-15-2017, 10:23 PM
I would help out if you lived closer. Hopefully someone in CT/Northeast region sees this post ...and responds to you.

capevettes
04-16-2017, 06:18 AM
Chuck, I'm up on Cape Cod so I'm not very close to Waterbury, Ct. I would suggest you post this in the Northeast Section of the Forum. Lots of Ct. area Viper owners that I'm sure would be more than happy to help. If you ever get up this way, we will take that ride. Good luck and Happy Birthday to your Dad.

Paul

daveg
04-16-2017, 07:08 AM
I live in Mass but will be driving through RT 84 I believe next Saturday and can stop by. I know its a few weeks before his Birthday so If you cant find someone that can take him on his Birthday, let me know and I will be glad to help out.

plumcrazy
04-16-2017, 07:47 AM
vipertony ?

dewilmoth
04-16-2017, 08:35 AM
Wish I lived closer. Someone make this happen! Great excuse to go for a beautiful spring drive, and a win for all involved.

CarolinaViper
04-18-2017, 01:14 PM
Hi Everyone! I am new to this forum! im 27 and live in Waterbury Connecticut! So! This is a very long shot in the dark to ask, im unsure if anything by an awesome member in here can be done. But i am wanting to have a surprise for my father. He is going to be 79 on May 15th 2017, I am not exactly sure how many more years ill have with my dad, and he always talked about someday wanting to ride in a viper! i told him someday i can try to make that happen. He is starting to loose his memory each year as the years go on, and i know deep down he still has that dream of riding in one. He lost his wife and my mom in 2010 in a motor vehicle accident thanks to a drunken teenager. I have not seen much of a smile on his face since 2010, and i really want to bring that smile back with something he likes, and what he has always talked about going for a ride in a Viper! So i am asking if any awesome member in the CT area would volunteer their time and their Viper on his birthday! It would be an awesome gesture and would brighten my dads mood, especially on his 79th birthday! Thanks for reading! ~Chuck Jr~

Chuck,

Try the VOA Face Book page, you might get a better response as not all the members view the forum that much. Here is the link: https://www.facebook.com/groups/BestViperClub/?ref=bookmarks

plumcrazy
04-18-2017, 02:10 PM
vipertony is a terrible person and has been known to speed at times. give him a shout, if he cant, i bet he knows someone who could help out.

https://driveviper.com/forums/members/64-ViperTony

viperjimmy
04-22-2017, 05:07 AM
Hey Plum, hows it going? I'm in touch with Chuck and we are working something out where he may get to see a bunch of Vipers and get a ride in one.

plumcrazy
04-22-2017, 07:30 AM
im doing great, thanks. glad to see you are hooking him up :)