PDA

View Full Version : Viper Tuning in Phoenix

nrs1
01-23-2014, 11:26 AM
Anyone have recommendations to tune a Gen 2 Viper in the Phoenix area.

Martyb
01-23-2014, 11:36 AM
I know Joe @ CPR has done Viper tuning, Eddie Martin is another name that I heard out hear in AZ.

What's the mods on your car?

682nv
01-23-2014, 01:41 PM
Eddie is the local viper tech. He does most of the work in Phx.

I know Joe @ CPR has done Viper tuning, Eddie Martin is another name that I heard out hear in AZ.

What's the mods on your car?

AZTVR
01-23-2014, 03:08 PM
Eddie is the local viper tech. He does most of the work in Phx.

To the OP, just an FYI, Eddie Martin is the go to guy for Viper work in Arizona. He is at Bill Luke Dodge.

Vprbite
01-24-2014, 12:01 AM
Yeah Eddie is the Man. He has tuned hundreds if not thousands of them. Talk to him and see if he recommends an sct with a tune from ROE RACING or something like that or if he wants to tune from scratch. Also, Joe at cordes performance racing does tuning on Vipers, Vettes, GTRs, Camaros. He regularly tunes really high HP cars (twin turbos with dual boost settings, nitrous shots...stuff like that) so if you are aggressively modded he might be the guy to talk to. He is a club sponsor as well and a nice guy. So you have a couple options.

List your mods and people here can chime in with their experience if they have similar stuff and that will help you make a decision.

Good luck, let us know how it turns out.

nrs1
01-29-2014, 06:01 AM
Thanks Guys,
It's more for future modifications that I might be doing. It currently only has smooth tubes, Edlebrocks, and Borla exhaust. Runs fine, but wanted to see who is around if I go the next round of mods (e.g. heads/cam/intake or SC). Does Bill Luke have a dyno?