PDA

View Full Version : First officail Oklahoma VOA meeting

chesapeake07
01-22-2014, 03:15 PM
From Scott...

Good Afternoon,

We are going to have our first Viper Owners Association meeting at Moni’s Italian restaurant on February 8th @ 2:00pm. The address for Moni’s is 17200N May Ave, from the Kilpatrick Turnpike its roughly 2 miles North on May (east side of the road) across from the Rose Creek housing addition. Since this will be our first meeting we will be discussing and planning events for the 2014 year. Already we have some really cool events planned. If you have not signed up for the VOA yet, you are still invited to this meeting, but after the 8th only VOA members will receive future emails and information. There will be a drawing for a Free membership for the ones that signed up before January 1st , along with some really cool door prizes!!

This year we are going to have a judged photo contest at our first meeting. I know all of us have photos of our Vipers, so if you have a really cool photo of your car bring it and you might win a Special door prize. You have to bring one to win.

I talked to our Viper Tech Terry McDonald and he will set aside time for our cars to come in for any repairs or service needs that you may have. He has asked for at least three days lead time, before you take it to him.

If you know or see any Viper, let them know that we are here and invite them to come to our first meeting, also David Stanley sold their red/black stripe Gen V. I do not know their name yet, but if you see them driving around try to talk to them and let them know we are here and would really like for them to join us in 2014.

To our Tulsa members if you cannot attend this meeting, we are planning a cruise to Tulsa on March 15th and would really like to meet with you then.

If you have any questions about anything, please call me and Pray for sunshine on February 8th.

chesapeake07
02-17-2014, 04:07 PM
This meeting has been changed to 2/22/14...

Scott Mannny
02-17-2014, 05:04 PM
Would love to see our new members and our Tulsa members join us this coming Saturday. No rain in the forecast, so bring those snakes out and any photos of your car for the photo contest. We will be discussing our upcoming events and will need your input on future events.

See you there!!!

Whitemamba
03-28-2014, 06:53 AM
Where do you guys meet? OKC?

Scott Mannny
03-28-2014, 08:26 AM
We meet at different sites around OKC. Our next meeting will be in Midwest City @ the Sheriff track April 6th. If you or anyone else would like to join us, just let me know and I can give you the details.