PDA

View Full Version : 2017 VIper Rendezvous VIII who s going

poptarts
04-02-2017, 12:33 PM
so I'm about to pull the trigger and register. my wife game the ok for me to go. :) just curious who all is going and anyone from DFW area going? also any recommendations on places to stay that are friendly with my truck and trailer parked in the parking lot?

Back In Black
04-02-2017, 03:29 PM
We all leave our trailers at the track. At this late date, you may not be able to be very choosy with your hotel choice anyway.

Mbccenter
04-02-2017, 05:04 PM
Great event.

ACRucrazy
04-02-2017, 11:56 PM
This is my 3rd year I've signed up for, however it looks like I can't make the because of work. I'll have my spot available if you're interested.

TooBlue
04-03-2017, 10:19 AM
Check the website for any info. I believe the hotels at the bottom of the page special rates for Rendezvous.
See you there.

*** Warning***....Stay clear of a red comp coupe with a "Stokey" decal in the windshield....

http://www.viperrendezvous.com/resources

mjorgensen
04-03-2017, 10:46 AM
There are baseball/softball tournaments also that weekend so do not delay if you need rooms!

Scott Mannny
04-03-2017, 11:39 AM
The Oklahoma region will have a group of six trailers going to Hastings, you can join our group if you would like too. We will leave OKC June 8th around 7am. Let me know if you would like to join us and we're glad your coming, because this is an event you do not want to miss!!

Let me know.

Mbccenter
04-03-2017, 01:36 PM
Check the website for any info. I believe the hotels at the bottom of the page special rates for Rendezvous.
See you there.

*** Warning***....Stay clear of a red comp coupe with a "Stokey" decal in the windshield....

http://www.viperrendezvous.com/resources

Rumor has is Stokey is no longer on the windshield... Lol

Bill Pemberton
04-03-2017, 01:42 PM
Bob Woodhouse is coming up from the Dallas/Ft. Worth Area for sure , and am sure Ryan F. can pop in with any others.

steve911
04-03-2017, 02:04 PM
12 of us from the Illinois Club (WI & IL) are signed up and ready.

On another note, I sponsored the Bacardi Bus this year. For those of you who do not know what it is.....Just wait till George takes you for a ride.......!

Bill Pemberton
04-03-2017, 02:11 PM
What a wonderful thing to sponsor Steve ------- you are a Viper Racer after my glass, er, heart !!

Scott Mannny
04-03-2017, 02:14 PM
12 of us from the Illinois Club (WI & IL) are signed up and ready.

On another note, I sponsored the Bacardi Bus this year. For those of you who do not know what it is.....Just wait till George takes you for a ride.......!

Excellent!!!!!!!!!