PDA

View Full Version : IN KY VOA SPECIAL VIPER SERVICE SESSION 10 with Tom Sessions 4 24 28 2017 Indy s

Steve-Indy
03-29-2017, 12:54 PM
IN/KY VOA...SPECIAL VIPER SERVICE SESSION #10 April 24-28, 2017 at Indy's Champion C-J-D-R

Hello, All:

The title says it all. The Spring Service Session IS A GO !! Many thanks to those who responded so quickly with Viper service needs.

THIS TIME, we are changing the scheduling format. PLEASE contact ME ( Steve Fess) by email with YOUR Viper service needs. Then, once Tom Sessions has received the pending work list, he will allot the service slots as the job demands...after which, I will contact each individual owner with drop off dates. Due to YOUR schedule, this system will have to be flexible !!

As it is still early in Spring, many Vipers are still stored. I would suggest that you drive yours SOON as a "shakedown" ride so that no needs go undetected. Be sure to try the A/C !!

There are still plenty of time slots available.

REMEMBER: Dealers do not routinely stock Viper parts...so, consultation and preordering are necessary...especially since many parts are no longer available from Dodge or Mopar.

Looking forward to this unique opportunity,

Steve Fess, Membership Coordinator, VOA IN/KY Region, Inc. 317-402-9013

Steve-Indy
04-12-2017, 07:01 AM
While these service slots are nearly full, there is still a little room for those who find "surprises" as we all start driving our Vipers after the long winter "hibernation". Call me if his applies to you.

Steve-Indy
04-18-2017, 06:16 PM
Those who are scheduled for this Service Session can drop off their Viper starting Friday 4/21/17.

Steve-Indy
04-22-2017, 03:17 PM
Last call !!

Steve-Indy
04-30-2017, 06:04 AM
Session over!! Fewer Vipers but much more extensive work per car. Tom confirmed interesting differences in the smaller coolant hoses ("heater hoses") that started sometime in 2000. The late August 2000 build date on a 2000 Viper requires same hases as 2001 & 2002. Gen II oil line replacements are also "interesting"...but, Tom got the job done.

Sorting an interesting electrical problem on a Gen V was most time consuming...Tom is a patient man !!

Many thanks to all of the Champion management and staff for their assistance, kindness, and hospitality !!

Steve-Indy
04-30-2017, 03:40 PM
Also, I would like to extend personal THANKS to Cory at ViperPartsAmerica-SnakeOyl and to JonB at PartsRack for all of their help in providing parts and advice before and during this session. With Tom doing this for only a 5 day period, we had to get the jobs done...and we did !!