PDA

View Full Version : Wilmington Zone Viper Lunch March 25th 1pm Bluewater Wrightsville Beach NC

SIDEWNDR
03-18-2017, 09:15 PM
The Wilmington Zone is planning to have lunch on March 25th at Bluewater Restaurant at Wrightsville Beach at 1pm:. Rain or shine. Bluewater has great view, good food and a Viper friendly parking area.

https://www.bluewaterdining.com

Tom Sessions will be on hand as well to answer any questions you may have about your cars. If the weather is good we will cruise the “loop” at Wrightsville or a longer cruise for those interested. So far it looks like we will have temps in the 70's based on the long range forecast, let's hope it holds.

Please RSVP by the 21st if at all possible and let me know if you are bringing a guest. Look forward to seeing everyone! Emails went out a few weeks ago, but wanted to post it here as well.

SIDEWNDR
03-21-2017, 07:18 PM
Update: We will be planing a "cruise" to Southport after lunch for those that are interested and will plan on stopping by the NC Battleship for photos along the way. Weather looks very good for the event.

SIDEWNDR
03-23-2017, 07:39 AM
Now have 13 confirmed for lunch, including "special guest" and infamous snake charmer / Viper Tech - Tom Sessions. Weather is looking good - partly cloud and 70's. if you haven't confirmed with me and your interested in attending, please let me know.