PDA

View Full Version : WTB used aftermarket wheels GEN III

RSBIII
03-15-2017, 12:20 PM
Hello All-

I am in the market for some new wheels for my Gen III - I was going to default to a set of the ever-popular sidewinders, but I am willing to spend a few K more on top of what I would pay for those for the right set.

A while back I looked into Iforged, which I think is now out of business...? I had been looking at a set similar to what you see here: http://www.viperalley.com/forum/viper-discussions-gen-iii/76502-white-mamba-pro-photo.html

Ideally, I would like the 19/20 offset- no need for tires if already mounted but I wouldn't mind either way. Does anyone have an attractive set that they are looking to get rid of? Please let me know!

Thanks!

parabs
03-15-2017, 12:24 PM
Hello All-

I am in the market for some new wheels for my Gen III - I was going to default to a set of the ever-popular sidewinders, but I am willing to spend a few K more on top of what I would pay for those for the right set.

A while back I looked into Iforged, which I think is now out of business...? I had been looking at a set similar to what you see here: http://www.viperalley.com/forum/viper-discussions-gen-iii/76502-white-mamba-pro-photo.html

Ideally, I would like the 19/20 offset- no need for tires if already mounted but I wouldn't mind either way. Does anyone have an attractive set that they are looking to get rid of? Please let me know!

Thanks!

If you go for new, go to Tony Whatley, "Nine Ball" on these forums. He's a supporting vendor and very helpful. I have purchased 3 sets of rims from him, and counting.

RSBIII
03-16-2017, 10:14 AM
I spoke with Tony yesterday - the Iforged wheels I was looking for are unavailable - likely through anyone unless a vendor has inventory or a customer return sitting around - as Iforged shut down to focus on forgestar... I am hoping to find the same or similar Iforged Daytona (I think) set as seen in the links above from someone who may have them used and is looking to sell.... Otherwise I am interested in anything I might find better looking than the SW2s- as long as we can work out a good price!

viperhauler
03-16-2017, 01:06 PM
I'm waiting to pick up my GTS in a couple months. If the offset of my current wheels doesn't fit, I'll be selling these. They're Forgeline SP3P 3 piece wheels (19F/19R) and they're gloss black barrels with matte black centers freshly powdercoated. You can PM me in May when the car gets here if you can wait that long. I will sell them with or without tires and I have a set of zero mile Pirellis or used Pirellis.

Vipermann
06-06-2017, 09:30 PM
Possibly selling my 18x10 and 19x12.5 Forgeline wheels, if still looking. PM me if interested.