PDA

View Full Version : 2017 proposed activity list

95Viper
03-08-2017, 10:06 PM
Hey everyone..... so if your as sick n tired as I am of the rain, snow and ice then how bout we start looking forward to when or if we get spring and summer here in the beautiful pacific NW.... This list is a kind of abbreviated version since not all of them have dates and times yet posted... some may not even be going on this year but am including them anyways.... keep in mind we can always do what ever we want this is just an idea list.... I'm gonna be emailing this out and putting it on facebook as well so there's no reason you shouldn't see it......... I need some feedback as to good bad or whatever,,, other ideas but it would be great and if I could get more than 2 replies form the same 2 people that would be great.... this is your/our club,,, we are small but when we get together we always have a goodtime... lets try and do some things together... shows, drives. lunch or whatever but before you know it summer will fly on by again... I personally am tired of not driving my car... so look at the list, look at your calendars, come up with ideas... lets get ready to RUMBLEEEEEEEEEEE......

North West Viper Association
Proposed Activities List

HAVE A SPRING MEETING TO GO OVER THIS LIST
AS WELL AS ANY OTHER CLUB BUSINESS……………………… MAY

Cruzin Sherwood……………………………………………………………. 6/10 @ EARLY AM

If they do it again this year……WA VOA CLUB
AUTOCROSS.…………#1…...………………………………………….. @ EARLY

Veterans Cruise in Show- Beaverton………………………... @ 10AM

Cruise to the Wooden Chicken……………………………….…… 7/8 @ NOON

If they do it again this year…. WA VOA CLUB
AUTOCROSS.…………#2..………………………………………..………. @ EARLY

Cruise the Gut- Vancouver WA……………………………….….. 7/ @EARLY

If they do it this year ……SALEM CHRYSLER SHOW
@ Roberson Chrysler..………………………………………………….... / @ 9AM

Mopar Nationals - Woodburn……………………………………… . 7/ @ 8AM

If they do it again this year…..WA VOA CLUB
AUTOCROSS…………#3…………………………………………………… @ EARLY

IN THE PLANNING STAGES……
BAD BOYz VIPER DAY ………………………………………...……. / @ 10AM
(3 Day trip to Ca. - Itinerary to follow)

Rowena Loop Drive……………………………………………………….. TBD

Cruise the Gut- Mcminville – 2 day-Big Event…………. 8/ 25-26 @ EARLY

If they do it again this year… WA VOA CLUB
AUTOCROSS……….#4………………..…………………………………… 9/ @ EARLY

Mopar Summit @ Gresham Dodge……………………….…… 9/ @ 10AM

Other Ideas… TBD

Cobra Club does destination runs almost every weekend- they said they would love to have us join in. Never did this last year but we should try this year.

Perhaps do a Waterfall sightseeing trip on a planned route… here’s a link – we can do as much of it as we decide to ,, looks like it would be great sightseeing….
www.onlyinyourstate.com/oregon/waterfalls-road-trip-or

Meet at Salem's Cars N coffee and afterwards take a drive to sisters across the cascades- have lunch and return via scenic sisters mountain loop… would make for an all day event.

Cars N Coffee Wilsonville - Always a fun Saturday morning and from there if anyone wants we can go on a drive or lunch.

Bridge of the Gods…. A drive down 84, a stop at the best ice cream place, cross the river to WA and enjoy the drive back home.

Silver Falls Driving Loop- approx 110 miles- 3 to 5hrs – maybe do a lunch stop in between. Loop starts in Albany

Covered Bridge Tour Loop – Approx 3hr loop.. plus time to and from. Drive down- have lunch- do loop than head back out. Loop Starts in Cottage Grove.

BEACHES @ PIR Wednesdays during the summer

Holiday Party/Meeting…. Maybe do in the fall and hopefully find a date where more members can attend and that weather is a little more pleasant so we can drive our Vipers.

Start Planning for NVE 3….. Vegas Baby

Torquemonster06
04-08-2017, 12:36 PM
This sounds like a great time. We need to fit in "Brant's B-day Run" to Spookies Pizza in the Gorge. Also a Burrito run with Alex. These are both fun little day runs with beautiful scenery.

95Viper
05-30-2017, 10:16 PM
I agree.....